+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa refusal

dawodus

Jul 21, 2019
My visitors visa application was recently refused based on the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application as required by subsection (16)1 of IRPA.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR based on the purpose of your visit.

Can anyone help me out on what this actually means and what to do next.

Thanks

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
My visitors visa application was recently refused based on the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application as required by subsection (16)1 of IRPA.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR based on the purpose of your visit.

Thanks
There's no information about this refusal reasons. So it would be difficult for someone to help you

dawodus

Jul 21, 2019
I applied for Development training program which supposed to hold on May 26-31, 2019 and I submitted my application on March 29, 2019. I have strong travel history including, ties to my home country and expired Mexico TR permit.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I applied for Development training program which supposed to hold on May 26-31, 2019 and I submitted my application on March 29, 2019. I have strong travel history including, ties to my home country and expired Mexico TR permit.
You still haven't said anything, from what you wrote seems like a Trv.

What documents did you submit for this training, did you apply online or paper

dawodus

Jul 21, 2019
I submitted my Temporary Resistance permit and my company documents, bank account, training papers and payment receipt, proof of sufficient fund and I applied online.

dawodus

Jul 21, 2019
  1. My visitors visa application was recently refused based on the following reasons

Can anyone help me out on what this actually means and what to do next before I reapply as I have been differed to 2nd batch of the same training program.

Thanks

MrJeet

Jul 19, 2019
P
  1. My visitors visa application was recently refused based on the following reasons

Can anyone help me out on what this actually means and what to do next before I reapply as I have been differed to 2nd batch of the same training program.

Thanks
Perhaps in background check they found something differ you stated in the form, or there were mistake by you while filling form or you leave something or hide.

Secondly, your purpose did not appeared genuine to them.

dawodus

Jul 21, 2019
You still haven't said anything, from what you wrote seems like a Trv.

What documents did you submit for this training, did you apply online or paper
I submitted my company registration document, proof of sufficient fund, training fee receipt (US$2500), proof of ties and travel history etc. I applied online and the training has already passed before they response on visa application status.

dawodus

Jul 21, 2019
I submitted my company registration document, proof of sufficient fund, training fee receipt (US$2500), proof of ties and travel history etc. I applied online and the training has already passed before they response on visa application status.
P

Perhaps in background check they found something differ you stated in the form, or there were mistake by you while filling form or you leave something or hide.

Secondly, your purpose did not appeared genuine to them.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
The fact you had a Mexico TR permit suggests applicants from your home country tend to have a high refusal rate.
If "strong travel history" means only visa-free countries for your passport, that's not strong.

They don't care about any details about your training in Canada. They care about why you have to leave Canada: a strong job, strong savings, and a strong travel history to visa-required countries.

As previously said, if you don't have to give any specific details, it's hard to help you.

dawodus

Jul 21, 2019

Thanks

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016

Thanks
They do not believe something that you wrote in the file, and they also do not believe you will leave Canada. You can order GCMS notes to see what specifically they do not believe. I would consider yourself lucky, if they feel you have been deceptive they could have banned for 5 years.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Where are you from? Given that your training is over you shouldn’t need a TRV anymore. This seems like an attempt to file for asylum.