+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa still under process from India..processing time has exceeded

Starrrr123

Jan 9, 2024
@Starrrr123 I assume you have applied for visit visa. as your last status says Background check in progress and i believe this is the last step. Count 1 month from biometrics and you can expect decision any day. if you are from INDIA.
Hi first of all thank you so much for replying. I do appreciate it a lot! It’s been more than one month since biometrics were updated.
yes I am from India
I lived in Canada for 4 years I got here for a week for dental work and got to know my visa expired. I have a valid study permit till 2025 and I applied for TRV on 21 Nov and 1 dec is when I got access to my online account from my lawyer in which it showed
That information. About eligibility and biometrics being completed and medical exam not started and background check in progress. My classes started yesterday and I had to defer my exams for last semester. That’s why I’m wondering how long it might be

Sara_21

Mar 16, 2024
Hi first of all thank you so much for replying. I do appreciate it a lot! It’s been more than one month since biometrics were updated.
yes I am from India
I lived in Canada for 4 years I got here for a week for dental work and got to know my visa expired. I have a valid study permit till 2025 and I applied for TRV on 21 Nov and 1 dec is when I got access to my online account from my lawyer in which it showed
That information. About eligibility and biometrics being completed and medical exam not started and background check in progress. My classes started yesterday and I had to defer my exams for last semester. That’s why I’m wondering how long it might be
Did you get your TRV yet?