+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa requirements

expart

Aug 29, 2010
I would like to visit my partner who is a contract worker in Canada. One reason for the visit is to get married. But since I can not say that during interview, I would just like to ask help if you think my requirements for visit visa will get me approve.

I am also trying to get someone to write me an invitation.

I am 32 y.o., helping in my family’s business. I have 3 accounts from 2 banks, where 1 of them, I have since I was in elementary. I have rights under my name but we don’t own the property. And one of our business permit is under my name although it doesn’t help that much since we did that just for taxation purpose. my partner and i also have a joint account but i dont think i should include that either.

if you think i have chances of getting through.. let me know.

thank you very much

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
expart said:
I would like to visit my partner who is a contract worker in Canada. One reason for the visit is to get married. But since I can not say that during interview, I would just like to ask help if you think my requirements for visit visa will get me approve.

I am also trying to get someone to write me an invitation.

I am 32 y.o., helping in my family's business. I have 3 accounts from 2 banks, where 1 of them, I have since I was in elementary. I have rights under my name but we don't own the property. And one of our business permit is under my name although it doesn't help that much since we did that just for taxation purpose. my partner and i also have a joint account but i dont think i should include that either.

if you think i have chances of getting through.. let me know.

thank you very much

The toughest of all is to prove the Visa Officer of your intent to go back to your home country.. There are those who are able to provide sufficient documentation of their credentials but they get a refusal because they can not prove that they will be going back to their country

expart

Aug 29, 2010
thank you in replying.

however, i would just like to say that after getting married, i intend to go back in my country because i help in our business. and i do my personal business (small time lending but i do not have business permit in doing this). most of my savings are out since i have lend a couple of people some money. i also take care of my father who is been sick, with diabetes and just got news from his latest eye examination that he has irreversible problem in his right eye. if given a chance to get a visa, i would most likely stay at most for 2months.

one more thing, what if i do not have an invitation letter?or if i do but i do not have any other foreign visit to any other country, will it be an issue for the IO?