+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Rejection

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
we both came as students, completed studies and then applied for PR, I applied for Citizenship but she has decided to keep PR
no history or refugee claims.
Unfortunately I lost my father in 2021 and this year I got his PR invite letter, I have noone from my family who ever visited me so I applied for my sister and her husband

Shared all documents related to their jobs, noc from their respective departments
invitation letter with all the details about them, my jobs and LICO requirements
I shared their assets of approx 75 lakhs in India
I am very confused about the generic refusal letter
I agree with other member, 27days are way too long for family reunion for Sister and Brother in law.. It could be different for parents and or grandparents....

noorjosan

Feb 16, 2024
I agree with other member, 27days are way too long for family reunion for Sister and Brother in law.. It could be different for parents and or grandparents....
so my sister wanted to visit me for 27 days being his younger brother and we have lost both our parents, is bit long?

noorjosan

Feb 16, 2024
Yes, it may seems to be long from officers perspective... Is your sister full time employee?
my sister and her husband both are full time employees
There you go... 27 days is almost 4 weeks vacation.
yes because its summer vacation there and I submitted NOC from their departments as well but officer also mentioned assets as an issue which I am not clear what else can be submitted 30000CAD isn’t enough to support their trip is mentioned in letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
we both came as students, completed studies and then applied for PR, I applied for Citizenship but she has decided to keep PR
no history or refugee claims.
Unfortunately I lost my father in 2021 and this year I got his PR invite letter, I have noone from my family who ever visited me so I applied for my sister and her husband

Shared all documents related to their jobs, noc from their respective departments
invitation letter with all the details about them, my jobs and LICO requirements
I shared their assets of approx 75 lakhs in India
I am very confused about the generic refusal letter
Order GCMS notes. They would have included job letters with approved leave. Your job, LICO and funds are not relevant. The issue for funds may be that they are coming for one month and using their savings for a visit. And they are leaving their children for one month who still require living expenses.

We see stories on this forum of couples who are refused with over $20k in the bank for a two week visit. And they don’t have children.

Their visit was too long (two weeks max). They would be spending a lot of of their funds to come to Canada while at the same time leaving their children who need living expenses.

Your invitation letter includes an itinerary, and says that they will cover their own expenses.