+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa refused twice

sumanakodaru

Dec 21, 2022
Yes, your husband’s documents and bank statements. You should have applied for this in the first place given your two refusals and wanting to “visit” for at least 5 months.
Okay got it can you help me to apply for SOWP now(Link URL) (or) should i need to wait for some time like a month or two and apply (or) i can apply immediately.

Can i add my UCI number in the application form which was generated when i have submitted the application.

sumanakodaru

Dec 21, 2022
Yes, your husband’s documents and bank statements. You should have applied for this in the first place given your two refusals and wanting to “visit” for at least 5 months.
Okay can you help me to file a application under SOWP. Should i wait for month or two and apply for this visa or can i do it immediately.

I already have a UCI number when i submitted my application earlier, can i use the same to add in the application.

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, my parents visa was refused twice and now I am unsure what to do. Their first application was for supervisa which they refused for lack of insurance and finances etc which they never asked us for in the first place. Now they have refused a tourist visa saying that they don't believe they will leave Canada at the end of their stay, they don't have finances and they have significant family ties in Canada.
Hi , Did you apply again ? Have you got the approval the second time? Please advise as I also got rejected for my parents for the same reason. What changes did you make?

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have applied for a visitor visa twice and got rejection both times. Refusal letter indicate few points as below.

Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa (visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• You have significant family ties in Canada.

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Will some one able to assist me pls.
Hi , Did you apply again ? Have you got the approval the second time? Please advise as I also got rejected for my parents for the same reason. What changes did you make?

DrPassion

Sep 7, 2021
I have applied again with all my financial documents (my annual income was almost 250000 CAD) and all my parents financial and property assets ( their total assets were worth 193000 CAD) . Yet I have been sent again a refusal letter saying that their assets are not sufficient.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have applied again with all my financial documents (my annual income was almost 250000 CAD) and all my parents financial and property assets ( their total assets were worth 193000 CAD) . Yet I have been sent again a refusal letter saying that their assets are not sufficient.
How much liquids fund (cash not fixed deposits) are they showing? How long did they want to visit for? Have you considered a supervisa if your NOA shows that you earned 250k last year in Canada when you file you taxes soon?

DrPassion

Sep 7, 2021
How much liquids fund (cash not fixed deposits) are they showing? How long did they want to visit for? Have you considered a supervisa if your NOA shows that you earned 250k last year in Canada when you file you taxes soon?
I think liquid fund was less, maybe 3-4 lakh INR. You're right. We showed visit for 3 weeks. We have been refused a supervisa before ( apparently they lost many documents and applications during Covid, and one of them was ours, I wanted to withdraw the application but my mom didn't want me to, so here we are now! That was applied in 2021, rejected Nov 2022. Also my father has recently been diagnosed with dementia, so I'm not sure if he'll pass the medical exam for supervisa. Really not sure what to do now.