+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

Din Din 23

Jul 23, 2024
Even i am waiting for the dispatch message, my passport was picked up on 22 July and has been under process since 25 July no updates ever since!
By when do you think i can receive my passport?
Maybe you will get today.
Im also waiting - My flight is on August 11 - I hope it comes before that.

Himanshu2424

Aug 6, 2024
Maybe you will get today.
Im also waiting - My flight is on August 11 - I hope it comes before that.
But don’t they just send the messages in the morning? Before they send out the passports! Because as i have seen the trends that is how they do it , you get a text in the morning and one more in the afternoon that the courier has dispatched from vfs.

btw what is your timeline?

Jk.Sam

Aug 6, 2024
The processing time for passport stamping is 10 to 12 business days from the day the passport has been received by IRCC. Ours is for permanent residence and In process with IRCC since July 22 and counterfoil printed today. Hopefully will receive the dispatch message tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Himanshu2424

SamAlex

Jul 3, 2022
My parents passports are under process with IRCC since July 30. Based on timelines, when can I expect their passports back?

Anyone who got passports back on Aug 02 or Aug 05(today). What was your timeline? Please advice
I hope you have your passport on Courier by now, I have your similar timeline and received the dispatch message yesterday

IRCC under processing : 30th July
Passport dispatched : 9th August

Trebecca

Jun 26, 2023
Hello, did anyone get their passports back after visa stamping this week? Please share your timeline.
My passport is under process at IRCC from 1st August and I have no update about the dispatch yet.

Reactions: RK1524

RK1524

Aug 13, 2024
Category........
STUDY
Hello, did anyone get their passports back after visa stamping this week? Please share your timeline.
My passport is under process at IRCC from 1st August and I have no update about the dispatch yet.
Same here my passport is also under process from 1 aug

RK1524

Aug 13, 2024
Category........
STUDY
Hi guys today in evening time I got mail from cic about poe letter and counterfoil number before dispatch my passport mail . Should I worry about this????