+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

Jul 25, 2024
Hi All . I submitted my passport on 12th July 2024 at Vfs office. From last 5 days status shows as Passport received at IRCC office New Delhi for processing

I am worried because i have a flight to US on 1st Aug early morning.

Pallavi123

Jul 23, 2024
Hi All . I submitted my passport on 12th July 2024 at Vfs office. From last 5 days status shows as Passport received at IRCC office New Delhi for processing

I am worried because i have a flight to US on 1st Aug early morning.
I am in the same boat
I have also submitted my passport on 12 july, please let me know when you will get any update

isha shah

Jul 18, 2024
My timeline is same...mine is under process since 18th july, my visa type is spousal visitor visa, and now i have one issue, i.e. my PR(spouse sponsorship) got approved on 23rd of July, just 2 day's ago, i got passport request for stamping for pr as well and my passport is with ircc Delhi since 18th for visitor visa stamping...so i have one question: can i go to canada on visitors visa and complete my pr process there or i should complete it here in India only?

Last edited:

singhlives

Jul 26, 2024
I submitted mine on the 17th of July using two way courier pickup, passport reached IRCC on the 18th o f July. I fly out on the 8th of August .... Its been almost 10 days now, and VFS told me it would max take a week. getting worried now.
Does anyone here have a submission date from 15th July onwards ???

harwidner

Jul 24, 2024
I submitted mine on the 17th of July using two way courier pickup, passport reached IRCC on the 18th o f July. I fly out on the 8th of August .... Its been almost 10 days now, and VFS told me it would max take a week. getting worried now.
Does anyone here have a submission date from 15th July onwards ???
Hello
my passport reached ircc on 19 july
we have to wait for please tell me if you got any update

Reactions: singhlives

singhlives

Jul 26, 2024
I have received approval (Final decision - June 28, 2024: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.) , and sent the passport, but now notice the Review of Eligibility requirement still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. " .

Does anyone know if theirs is also the same while passport is submitted?

harwidner

Jul 24, 2024
I have received approval (Final decision - June 28, 2024: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.) , and sent the passport, but now notice the Review of Eligibility requirement still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. " .

Also, to those who got it... What duration was it granted for ??
why you submitted your passport too late
you should submit by 5 july if you got ppr on 28 july

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024

Yes it wont change until they stamp your passport and once you have dispatch email from IRCC same time you will receive update on your portal profile that your eligibility has been approved.

Reactions: singhlives