+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

brintha

Jun 8, 2024
Hi,

My application's status is currently under process (from July 2) and I need to get the stamped passport very urgently for attending a conference on July 12. I raised multiple inquiries through webforms. But no progress with the application. From the current updates, it seem that I may get the stamped passport exactly after the completion of the conference (July 17-July18). Apart from attending this conference I don't have to visit Canada. Is there any way that I can request for expediting the visa stamping?

Juan Martin

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Received dispatch email for my mothers application. Her passport was under process at IRCC since 21st June.

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
How many hours after dispatch email we can start tracking via bluedart website?
I also just received that dispatch email that the application is now dispatched and going to Canada Visa Application Center New Delhi. I tried using the old Awb number but it didnot work.. do you know if we will receive any new AWB number once it moves from the VAC ?

guncid

Sep 18, 2022
I also just received that dispatch email that the application is now dispatched and going to Canada Visa Application Center New Delhi. I tried using the old Awb number but it didnot work.. do you know if we will receive any new AWB number once it moves from the VAC ?
You would have received an “Acknowledgement cum Tax Invoice” as an attachment when you booked two way courier service. In that attachment you will see an AWB Number. Using that AWB number you will be able to track in bluedart website. For me it is giving “Record not found” error as of now. I hope I will be able to track after few hours.

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
You would have received an “Acknowledgement cum Tax Invoice” as an attachment when you booked two way courier service. In that attachment you will see an AWB Number. Using that AWB number you will be able to track in bluedart website. For me it is giving “Record not found” error as of now. I hope I will be able to track after few hours.
Thank you very much !! I found the AWB number however, when I try it says “records not found”… will wait and see

ajbmai

Jul 5, 2024
Work Permit

Submitted to VFS office on June 24
Delivered to IRCC Delhi Office on June 26
Under process at IRCC from June 28

Still don't get any updates
when can i expect the passport delivery after stamping?
GOT DISPATCHED MESSAGE TODAY FROM IRCC TO VFS DELHI INCLUDING ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS 3

ajbmai

Jul 5, 2024
I just received email with this message - The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI.

After this message, how many days passport will be delivered to my home?
If you applied from same District - it will reach you today itself, next day - other districts, other state - 3rd day

Reactions: guncid

ajbmai

Jul 5, 2024
Hi,

My application's status is currently under process (from July 2) and I need to get the stamped passport very urgently for attending a conference on July 12. I raised multiple inquiries through webforms. But no progress with the application. From the current updates, it seem that I may get the stamped passport exactly after the completion of the conference (July 17-July18). Apart from attending this conference I don't have to visit Canada. Is there any way that I can request for expediting the visa stamping?
For applications received till 26th June - dispatched today, not sure you will get it by this week, but definitely get next week earlier it seems. No way there is no expediting, they process queue based on date they received. if you get it by friday then you are lucky and take immediate travel to attend conference for next week.

Reactions: guncid

brintha

Jun 8, 2024
For applications received till 26th June - dispatched today, not sure you will get it by this week, but definitely get next week earlier it seems. No way there is no expediting, they process queue based on date they received. if you get it by friday then you are lucky and take immediate travel to attend conference for next week.
Got it. Thank you. But the conference is from Friday though :)

tooba17

Jul 3, 2024
I got email saying:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ###################### has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Mon Jul 08 2024 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Hello All,

here is my parents TRV situation

passport received by IRCC on July 3rd. When do you all think they will receive passport? They have travel planned on July 20th but we are yet to book tickets
My mum file at IRCC under review on July 4th and i am planning to book ticket for too if you dont mind can you share your destination please.