+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa from UAE processing time

aliiiii

May 27, 2024
They haven’t updated the processing time yet for this week, but it was 154 days for the last week

UAEtoCAN

Jun 13, 2024
Visa got rejected saying not having strong tie back home and usual 3-4 reasons.I think it's just a template they use for almost all the rejections.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Visa got rejected saying not having strong tie back home and usual 3-4 reasons.I think it's just a template they use for almost all the rejections.
The wording is the same so order GCMS notes. She needs to show ties to return to home country (job letter with approved leave, business, spouse/child, income property). If she doesn‘t live in country of citizenship and single then chances are lower for approval. Length of visit may also be an issue if coming for more than a month without funds, and job allowing that much leave.

Dey101r

Aug 23, 2024
The wording is the same so order GCMS notes. She needs to show ties to return to home country (job letter with approved leave, business, spouse/child, income property). If she doesn‘t live in country of citizenship and single then chances are lower for approval. Length of visit may also be an issue if coming for more than a month without funds, and job allowing that much leave.
Hi! Im currently in the process of filling up the application in IRCC portal as Visitor Visa. Any suggestions and tips so i can have higher rate of approval.

Im currently working, and will be just going to Canada to be with my sister and her family. Im really missing my nephews in Canada. I will be in a just 1 month leave. But ive been here in UAE since 2011. So im just going back to Philippines mostly once a year for vacation and stayed only there for a month.
So in the form i filled up, i didnt have any data from philippines, where i stayed more than 6 months for the past 10 years. Coz i was working here since 2011.

How can i prove that i will only be there for vacation

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi! Im currently in the process of filling up the application in IRCC portal as Visitor Visa. Any suggestions and tips so i can have higher rate of approval.

Im currently working, and will be just going to Canada to be with my sister and her family. Im really missing my nephews in Canada. I will be in a just 1 month leave. But ive been here in UAE since 2011. So im just going back to Philippines mostly once a year for vacation and stayed only there for a month.
So in the form i filled up, i didnt have any data from philippines, where i stayed more than 6 months for the past 10 years. Coz i was working here since 2011.

How can i prove that i will only be there for vacation
Job letter with approved lease, rental/property, business registration, spouse/child, long term immigration status