+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for siblings

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey bro. Can you give details about your brothers visa application. How old was he. Job. Married? Kids?what did you write in invitation
he is 28, married with no kids. He is working as an admin assistant in an educational institution. I mentioned that its been a long time since we met due to Covid and would like him to meet and spend some time with us.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Dont think 9000 CAD is enough. Better to bank at least 20k CAD (which is what I did for my brother's application, which got approved 2 weeks ago) and indicate that she would pay for her expenses while on visit to Canada.
In that case how much would a couple(brother and brothers wife) applying from India for a Visitor visa should show for a travel of 2 weeks? 40kCAD or 30kCAD in their bank accounts both included? and properties on their name with a CA evaluation upto 1Cr would be sufficient? Both are working in India from Past 7years. Any inputs is appreciated.

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
I am a canadian citizen and living here for more than 5 years. My parents already have visitor visa and i would like to apply visitor visa for my sister and her 10 yrs old daughter. My sister got divorced last year and she is working as team lead in an MNC in INDIA.

My sister daughter (My niece) visitor visa got rejected in Jan 2020 when i have tried applied along with my parents. My parents visa got accepted but niece visa got rejected mentioning the reason that officer is not convinced that she will go back. Infact i have applied for my niece only and presenting her school certificate and my sister job and income documents and ties with home country that she will go to her parents as she is coming with her grand parents.

I again want to apply for my niece along with my sister this time so please guide me what things i should keep in mind . any specific documents to be attached. I want to celebrate my kids birthday in june at some banquet hall and want my sister and niece to come

Please guide
What are the chances