+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for my young brother and my mom

Ange Divine

Feb 21, 2020
Good morning,
Hi, I recently finish my school and now i am still waiting for my work permit.
I am trying to apply a visiting visa to my mom and my younger brother for my graduation, I have more sibling ( 5) but them they will be in boarding school and he is always with my mom because he is in grad 5 and my mom can not leave him alone. I would like them to stay for 3to 4 moth but he will be missing so much in school. I was taking with my friend and she mentioned something like” kids under age they can go to school here when there parents have a valid visa”
I would like to ask if this information is true or not. Thanks so much

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good morning,
Hi, I recently finish my school and now i am still waiting for my work permit.
I am trying to apply a visiting visa to my mom and my younger brother for my graduation, I have more sibling ( 5) but them they will be in boarding school and he is always with my mom because he is in grad 5 and my mom can not leave him alone. I would like them to stay for 3to 4 moth but he will be missing so much in school. I was taking with my friend and she mentioned something like” kids under age they can go to school here when there parents have a valid visa”
I would like to ask if this information is true or not. Thanks so much
No your brother can not go to school. Asking for 3-4 months is way too long. They should be asking for 2-3 weeks and travel only during school break.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your time and helping me to get the best solution.
Many people signed up the summer camps for a month, attend the camps for a week or two and go vacation somewhere for the rest of their trip.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So the summer camp is around $ 500 a week or I didn’t get it well.
Prices vary between cities. Summer camp is used by parents who work and need childcare during the summertime when school is out. If you are coming to visit family for a vacation I would think that your family will want to spend time together. You were asking about whether your brother could go to school while he came to visit. Summer camp isn’t school.

Ange Divine

Feb 21, 2020
Prices vary between cities. Summer camp is used by parents who work and need childcare during the summertime when school is out. If you are coming to visit family for a vacation I would think that your family will want to spend time together. You were asking about whether your brother could go to school while he came to visit. Summer camp isn’t school.
I was asking if he could go to school here. Since i wanted both them to say more than 2 moths with me. But one of the respondent suggest camp.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not quite sure why someone mentioned summer camp.
Summer camps are held in schools and universities. Summer camps are also used by tourist and foreign educators for learning purposes in Canada. Have you actually been to summer camps? Like I said, many people signed the camps for the month, go vacation elsewhere and only attend the camps for a week or two.