+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Fiance to come visit Canada for 10 days

pp01

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Apply for her Permenent residence. A TRV after marriage will be difficult to get. Or apply for a TRV now, before you get married.
Thanks for your reply. I can have her apply TRV now, do I provide an invitation letter or Is it ok for her to apply TRV for tourism purpose ?

SunnyG123

Aug 1, 2015
Hi Everyone

I am getting married next year in India and it's been a while since i've met my fiance as i couldn't go back after we got engaged. She currently works as a Senior Engineer in one of Fortune 500 companies in India and has a decent bank balance. Also there would be no issues for her to get a NOC for coming to visit Canada through her company. My questions are :-

1. Is it a good enough reason for her to visit me or could that be a reason for rejection?
2. Is there something special I can do to make this case stronger?
3. We're scheduled to get married in April of next year so would that make sense to attach those proofs?
4. What are the proofs we can use to prove that we are indeed engaged?
5. If you think chances are low, should i apply for her to attend a conference or something?

Note: She definitely has to go back because of her job and has no plans to stay here in actual.

Help me out guys, I know there are many like me who've gone through this or are currently in the same boat or planning to do this. Let's share.

Hello! Did you apply for Visitor visa before marriage? Did she get it? I would appreciate if you can provide input to this. Also, what all documents did you provide like invitation letter etc? Thanks in advance.