+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Family

Babar Adeel

Oct 5, 2024
Hi.
I need to explain my Story to understand the scenario. I have Canadian visitor visa for 10 years which i got in Oct 2023 along with US visit visa i got on Nov 2023. I visited both countries in Feb 2024 and returned to my home country. After returning i applied visitor visa for my family (wife+ 03 kids under 13) to visit Canada in summer vacations of kids school. but it was rejeted within 10 days of application and when i received ATIP notes it didn't clearly mention the reason and repeated same reason as that of refusal letter. However refusal letter mentioned 02 reasons.
1. The information i provided was not consistent with the temporary stay (very common reason)
2. not have stron ties outside Canada.

My Wife is house wife who was the main applicant so i attached my documents being sole sponsor of my family and attached my Bank statement and all property documents along with incometax returns but it got rejected.

Now i want to apply on behalf of my wife so how should i improve my application and address the reason of rejection in new application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Given she doesn’t have employment, her own bank statements (or joint statements) and no travel history then her file is weak. Leaving children behind will help which is why your file may have been approved because you didn’t bring spouse and children.

She is now the main applicant (because you have visa) so she needs to show documentation that she works, has own funds and property/business in her name too. Now it will seem even more strange if children are removed from application. She should also not apply right away either.

How long is planned visit?