+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa - father - received passport request

AshutoshDixit

Jan 20, 2019
Hello Everyone...

I submitted the TRV, visitor visa application for my father on May14, biometrics done on May 20.

Yesterday night, I recieved an update in the site for passport submission, however, eligibility, background, processing - everything is in progress.

Is it a glitch? Or should I submit the passport?

If anyone knows how to contact ircc, pls do share... Thanks

Jumanjay

Jun 14, 2024
Same thing for me. Applied in China. Nothing updated, no previous messages about eligibility or completion date. I completed everything and sent it to my vac where I had the bio done and they will send it off from their office. I wasn't going to waste time contacting ircc and waiting for a reply.

Reactions: AshutoshDixit

AshutoshDixit

Jan 20, 2019
Same thing for me. Applied in China. Nothing updated, no previous messages about eligibility or completion date. I completed everything and sent it to my vac where I had the bio done and they will send it off from their office. I wasn't going to waste time contacting ircc and waiting for a reply.
Let me also do the same then!!

Jumanjay

Jun 14, 2024
When did you do it by the way?
Hope everything is going well at your end with this approach
I received the letter at 4am today, went to the bank to get a courier receipt for vfs, then went to ems to send all the docs and passport to the vac before noon since It's a 3 hr drive from where I live.

Sky_qian

Jun 21, 2024
I received the letter at 4am today, went to the bank to get a courier receipt for vfs, then went to ems to send all the docs and passport to the vac before noon since It's a 3 hr drive from where I live.
I'm in China too, any update?
I just submitted last week.