+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa denied

shan

May 29, 2008
I am a Canadian citizen and I recently sent a letter of invitation for my friend to come to Canada for a visit. Unfotunately it seems our goverment has denied my friend because of financial reasons, and he didn't show enough evidence that he would be returning to his country when his time had expired. I have been reading through the Canadian Immigration sites and I read a lot about how Canada welcomes all to Canada, and I find that to be a load of "BS" I offered in my letter to support my friend shelter, food, water, medical, and paying for his airfare here and back. I would like to know how much money do they expect one to have in order for them to come for a visit when their main necessities are well look after??? How much proof does one need if family and school are not enough for him to return to his country??? My family and I opened our hearts and our home so that we could give our friend the opportunity to see Canada and experience the Canadian culture. Canada says they don't discriminate against people for their race, religion, rich or poor, well I think the Canadian goverment are the biggest hypocrites that ever existed....

Sincerely yours

ASHAMED AND DISGUSTED

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
shan said:
I am a Canadian citizen and I recently sent a letter of invitation for my friend to come to Canada for a visit. Unfotunately it seems our goverment has denied my friend because of financial reasons, and he didn't show enough evidence that he would be returning to his country when his time had expired. I have been reading through the Canadian Immigration sites and I read a lot about how Canada welcomes all to Canada, and I find that to be a load of "BS" I offered in my letter to support my friend shelter, food, water, medical, and paying for his airfare here and back. I would like to know how much money do they expect one to have in order for them to come for a visit when their main necessities are well look after??? How much proof does one need if family and school are not enough for him to return to his country??? My family and I opened our hearts and our home so that we could give our friend the opportunity to see Canada and experience the Canadian culture. Canada says they don't discriminate against people for their race, religion, rich or poor, well I think the Canadian goverment are the biggest hypocrites that ever existed....

Sincerely yours

ASHAMED AND DISGUSTED

Age, travel history and ties to home country is what matters

bongow

Jun 12, 2013
The whole canadian trv system is against the laws of Canada itself, it is based in pure racist, slanderous, discriminatory bs that would be illegal if it was not protected by those that work for the governement.

gongdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
bongow said:
The whole canadian trv system is against the laws of Canada itself, it is based in pure racist, slanderous, discriminatory bs that would be illegal if it was not protected by those that work for the governement.
So why do gazillions of people from 3rd world countries want to live in such a "racist, slanderous, discriminatory" country, then? Accept the fact that there is a problem with folks from non-visa exempt countries who come to Canada on "travel" visas with the sole intent to never leave.