+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Application - Can 2 siblings apply under one application?

BBThumbHealer

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My sisters, both adults, are living in India and wish to visit me here in Canada for 2 weeks on a visitor visa. I was trying to file their application online and under the definition of family member, i realized that CIC has only written spouse, daughter, son etc. and not mentioned brothers/sisters in the form of "use of representative".

So is it that they both have to file their application separately or a single one will work with my elder sister being the primary application and the younger sister the secondary applicant attached?

Request someone to shed some light on this post which I'll take a call whether to file application or hold.

Thanks & Regards.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi Everyone,

My sisters, both adults, are living in India and wish to visit me here in Canada for 2 weeks on a visitor visa. I was trying to file their application online and under the definition of family member, i realized that CIC has only written spouse, daughter, son etc. and not mentioned brothers/sisters in the form of "use of representative".

So is it that they both have to file their application separately or a single one will work with my elder sister being the primary application and the younger sister the secondary applicant attached?

Request someone to shed some light on this post which I'll take a call whether to file application or hold.

Thanks & Regards.
1. No, separate applications.