Feb 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I am a PR with employment in Canada. My wife has a visitor visa already. We were blessed with a son recently who is 7 months old. I moved to Canada in June this year and thought of applying an Inland spousal application since my wife already had a visitor visa. I applied for my son's TRV which was refused. I have applied again with strong documentation this time hoping it will get approved. ( fingers crossed).
I have their PR docs ready , since it is taking time, can i apply for their outland application now considering TRV is already in progress.
If i apply as outland and they are inside Canada, then will it be a problem considering the class of application.
Please advise guys.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am a PR with employment in Canada. My wife has a visitor visa already. We were blessed with a son recently who is 7 months old. I moved to Canada in June this year and thought of applying an Inland spousal application since my wife already had a visitor visa. I applied for my son's TRV which was refused. I have applied again with strong documentation this time hoping it will get approved. ( fingers crossed).
I have their PR docs ready , since it is taking time, can i apply for their outland application now considering TRV is already in progress.
If i apply as outland and they are inside Canada, then will it be a problem considering the class of application.
Please advise guys.
When did you land as a PR?

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@canuck78 : I landed last year to complete the landing formalities. I moved permanently on 3rd June. My only worry to apply is the delay to the visitor application or again a simple refusal stating wait for PR application to get approval or sponsor approval. on the other hand TRV is taking forever now. already crossed 50 days timeline and processing timelines just keep extending every monday.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@canuck78 : I landed last year to complete the landing formalities. I moved permanently on 3rd June. My only worry to apply is the delay to the visitor application or again a simple refusal stating wait for PR application to get approval or sponsor approval. on the other hand TRV is taking forever now. already crossed 50 days timeline and processing timelines just keep extending every monday.
When did you get married and was your spouse listed as non-accompanying? Processing times are estimates can be shorter or longer.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@canuck78 Yes she was listed as a non accompanying spouse. Been married for over 7 years now. While i did my PR, all her docs were part of the application.
@armoured . i did apply for an outland sponsorship now. TRV is taking lot of time. I applied while i am in Canada.
Planning to take a short trip by end of the month for 5-6 weeks.