+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting Visa Refused.

lekkycounty

Jul 18, 2019
I have indefinite leave to remain in England, I have visited the USA 3 times, I have visited About 6 schegen country. I have a valid America visa till 2021 also valid Schengen visa till 2022.

My Bank Statement as about 13k Pounds. my company document and pay slip was also submitted. I am married with 2 kids all mentioned with my wife.

just confused about them not convince of me not returning after my holiday

My refusal is stated below.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
I have indefinite leave to remain in England, I have visited the USA 3 times, I have visited About 6 schegen country. I have a valid America visa till 2021 also valid Schengen visa till 2022.

My Bank Statement as about 13k Pounds. my company document and pay slip was also submitted. I am married with 2 kids all mentioned with my wife.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
what did you put for your purpose of visit?

Silver Sage

Feb 16, 2019
Canada
Visiting and tourist. submitted hotel reservation and flight also.
Are you visiting friends or family? While you are a permanent resident of the UK it seems curious if you are travelling alone to Canada. If you do know anyone in Canada that you can trust, have them apply for GCMS notes. The notes cost $5 CAD from the CIC website. It contains the information from the Officer that reviewed your file and why they refused it.

Beran34

Jul 22, 2017

I don't u

lekkycounty

Jul 18, 2019
Are you visiting friends or family? While you are a permanent resident of the UK it seems curious if you are travelling alone to Canada. If you do know anyone in Canada that you can trust, have them apply for GCMS notes. The notes cost $5 CAD from the CIC website. It contains the information from the Officer that reviewed your file and why they refused it.
just holiday purpose.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you travelling with your whole family and has your whole family visited the US? It is pretty easy to visit other European countries. One of the issues is you don’t have permanent status in the UK. Other issue would be whether you are travelling with your whole family and whether they have the same travel experience. Travelling to Canada with you family is an expensive choice given that you only have 13k pounds in savings. It would seriously deplete your savings. If you had family in Canada it may be more understandable but as tourists it doesn’t necessarily make a lot of sense. You can order GCMS reports to see the concerns that lead to the denial.

galaxys0

Aug 15, 2018
Are you travelling with your whole family and has your whole family visited the US? It is pretty easy to visit other European countries. One of the issues is you don’t have permanent status in the UK. Other issue would be whether you are travelling with your whole family and whether they have the same travel experience. Travelling to Canada with you family is an expensive choice given that you only have 13k pounds in savings. It would seriously deplete your savings. If you had family in Canada it may be more understandable but as tourists it doesn’t necessarily make a lot of sense. You can order GCMS reports to see the concerns that lead to the denial.
Indefinite leave to remain is UK's permanent status. There is nothing more permanent than that except Citizenship.

But I will take this post as an opportunity to ask, does it make a difference between having temporary residence vs permanent residency in a country different than your citizen country? Please see here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-much-does-country-of-residence-matter-when-applying-for-a-visitor-visa.644199/

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Indefinite leave to remain is UK's permanent status. There is nothing more permanent than that except Citizenship.

But I will take this post as an opportunity to ask, does it make a difference between having temporary residence vs permanent residency in a country different than your citizen country? Please see here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-much-does-country-of-residence-matter-when-applying-for-a-visitor-visa.644199/
Yes. Applying from a 3rd country effects your chances of getting a TRV because one of the conditions is to show your strong ties to your home country. We regularly see people get denied because they have been living in the Middle East for a long time but are from Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc. Slight difference is they have a residence permit linked to their work.

galaxys0

Aug 15, 2018
Yes. Applying from a 3rd country effects your chances of getting a TRV because one of the conditions is to show your strong ties to your home country. We regularly see people get denied because they have been living in the Middle East for a long time but are from Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc. Slight difference is they have a residence permit linked to their work.
I live in Italy, would that make a difference? Middle East countries are usually more scrutinized.

Have a 2-year work permit here and will get permanent residency in 2021.