+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa

Nasir Hussein

Sep 27, 2021
Hi All,
I am Nasir From India, I applied to Canada Visit Visa in 2018 but never travelled. But now I intend to travel with my daughters to drop my wife and arrange for her accommodation like proper flat and car and help her with license. My & one of my daughters visa is expired I am applying it in a week. I just want to know what are chances of getting visa next time specially if I didn't utilized it in 1st chance when I got visa. ( didn't went to Canada when I had got 1st visit visa). I am showing funds of CAD 48K and in SOP straight forwardly said I am going to fetch accommodation and take care of other things for wife when she is there.

Let me know Visa chances.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No one can tell you your chances. If you are taking your whole family to Canada to “drop them off” then VOs will think you intend to stay longer. Processing will take months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
I am Nasir From India, I applied to Canada Visit Visa in 2018 but never travelled. But now I intend to travel with my daughters to drop my wife and arrange for her accommodation like proper flat and car and help her with license. My & one of my daughters visa is expired I am applying it in a week. I just want to know what are chances of getting visa next time specially if I didn't utilized it in 1st chance when I got visa. ( didn't went to Canada when I had got 1st visit visa). I am showing funds of CAD 48K and in SOP straight forwardly said I am going to fetch accommodation and take care of other things for wife when she is there.

Let me know Visa chances.
Not having traveled on your past visa doesn’t impact the new visa application

Wale09

Jun 16, 2019
I discovered my sponsor name instead of my name was on my application and biometric letter. what can I do? Should I withdraw the application and reapply?