+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa

minhas84

Aug 24, 2018
i want to apply for canada visit visa from bahrain, as my cousin is in canada and he will send me sponsorship. i don't have bank balance in bahrain account, but i have sufficient amount in indian bank account, is it ok to get visitor visa.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i want to apply for canada visit visa from bahrain, as my cousin is in canada and he will send me sponsorship. i don't have bank balance in bahrain account, but i have sufficient amount in indian bank account, is it ok to get visitor visa.
Your cousin cannot sponsor you. He can only invite you. You need to prove that you can pay for the entire visit without depending on your cousin.

What is your immigration status in Bahrain?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My salary is around 1700 CAD.
I recommend you do not apply until you can prove you have adequate funds in your Bahrain bank account without borrowing from anyone.

Also your salary is low. This could make the visa officer to question why you want to spend a significant amount of your savings to visit Canada

minhas84

Aug 24, 2018
I maintained 7000 cad balance in my bahrain account till May but then there is an emergency and used that fund.

minhas84

Aug 24, 2018
And my cousin will state in invition letter about they can take care of my living and local travel expences and he is inviting me on his son's birthday party.

sabakram

Aug 18, 2018
I am plannng to visit canada with family me wife n daughter
Last year visited uk,we got schengen visa also but dint visit.
We got twice rejection from Us tourist visa

We are in dubai from last five yrs