+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa

mohsinbaig

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
i applied for visit visa and they refuse for these reasons i dont understand as i am working in abudhabi and on work visa i didnt upload my NOC from the company which alraedy i have with me,the reason on which the visa officer refuse my visa are mention below please advise i can reapply by giving all the details which i have already with me.
immigration status in country of residence
Purpose of visit (i mention that i am going for tourisim as well mention my plan of stay and where i am planning to go in canada)
Current employment situation (i am working in this company from last 18 months and i am a permanent employe)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi,
i applied for visit visa and they refuse for these reasons i dont understand as i am working in abudhabi and on work visa i didnt upload my NOC from the company which alraedy i have with me,the reason on which the visa officer refuse my visa are mention below please advise i can reapply by giving all the details which i have already with me.
immigration status in country of residence
Purpose of visit (i mention that i am going for tourisim as well mention my plan of stay and where i am planning to go in canada)
Current employment situation (i am working in this company from last 18 months and i am a permanent employe)
1. The problem is that you have no ties in the country where you are working other than employment

mohsinbaig

Jun 23, 2017
i am living in UAE from last 5 years and travel different countries including usa and visit usa twice in last 3 years as my elder brother lives in usa and is a citizen so there is no reason for me to stay in canada for more than 2 weeks,if i have plan i will settle in usa instead of canada as my son is also us citizen