+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

ZMP

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

Thank you for your kind support, following is the info as desired by you, my apologies for writing in detail so that every this should be clear for your kind review and advise.

first of all, we were not deported, we had voluntarily withdrawn our appeal before any hearing through our lawyer and left Canada voluntarily. we had informed to CIC office and gave them in writing as well that we would like to withdraw and want to return to our home country. we had purchased our AIR tickets at our own as per CIC request and reached at POE by our self and received the certificate of departure (IMM0056B) from Immigration officer at POE and left Canada.

As per my certificate of departure (IMM 0056B):

Cause of removal: (130) detained (2) liability (3)

Type of order: Departure Order (4)

• certificate of departure IMM0056B is issued and signed by the CIC officer on 18th July with origination CIC office ID, Case serial #, Client ID, office file # details.

• I have also signed the IMM0056B while leaving the Canada at POE.
• I have the copy of Air Tickets on which we had traveled with mentioned departure dates, Air tickets receipts on my name and arrival entry stamps on passports in our home country which shows that I left on 2nd August and enter in our country on 3rd August.

Note 1: at the time of first TRV in Dec 2016 application, I forgot to attach the IMM0056B (certificate of Departure) with Visa application and Visa officer asked to obtain ARC but when I have attached IMM0056B (certificate of Departure) along with copy of Air tickets when applied 2nd time in Jan 2017 than refusal reasons were different and they did not asked for ARC. Please review the refusal reasons (First time and Second time) at the start of this thread where i have mentioned.

Note: as per CIC official website, Certificate of departure is issued to those who have Exclusion Order.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/arc.asp#a3

Hope your expert advise will help me and some one too who had the same experience :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Your failed refugee claim will make it difficult for you to return to/visit Canada even though you withdrew your application and left voluntarily.

Due to a failed refugee claim, any visa applications you submit will be more closely scrutinized to determine whether or not your reasons to visit are compelling + your ties to your home country. In your first TRV application, you stated you want to travel with your son so that he gets acquainted with Canadian life. Shortly after this TRV refusal, you applied again to meet a colleague. This makes it seem like you are desperate to return by stating vastly different purposes of visit.

Further, your application had large, last-minute bank deposits + no strong ties to return to your home country (as noted by the visa officer).

As you had remained outside Canada/not applied for any visa for several years, it could have helped. Unfortunately, you have complicated your case by repeatedly stating your intentions to return/remain long-term in Canada in your TRV applications.

IMO, you must not attempt another TRV until your circumstances change significantly/establish more stronger ties

ZMP

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

Thank you so much indeed for your instant support, One thing is now clear that I do not required an ARC. However, two kids and wife at home country and have a good Job with property is enough strong ties with home country.Anyway, I will coordinate with you and get your expert opinion before applying third time after some time (might be after six months).

Thank you once again.

ZMP

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

Hope you are doing good. keeping in view my last two TRV refusals, now i intend to apply for third time to accompany my younger Son (Age 17 Years) for two weeks pleasure trips to Toronto in the beginning of 2019 (almost after two years gap of previous TRV) and seeking your expert opinion. Following circumstances are changed:

Elder son and Daughters are now studying in Universities where as Younger Canadian son has enrolled in GCE O'Level Exams through British Council Pakistan this year.
Bank statement are almost double with 22K CAN.
Working in same organization since more than 10 Years now.
Me and my younger Canadian Son have traveled (together) twice and Son has traveled on his Canadian Passport for a one week pleasure trip to Dubai and Turkey each country.

Please advise should i apply my self for two weeks TRV to accompany our Son OR my wife should apply for TRV to acompany her Son for two weeks pleasure trip.

Your expert advise will be highly obliged.