VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp

din

Sep 5, 2013
Hi,
I am currently visit here in Canada as TRV while waiting the PRV.
The case I have now is the immigration request me a new document and passport that I need to submit with in 45 days. I had really confused about my passport. If I send my passport what does document need as a replacement of my passport when I go home to the Philippines this coming November. Or what do I need to do

Please help me ASAP because the days are counting. I really worried about everything now.
Thank you.
sincerely here.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
din said:
Hi,
The case I have now is the immigration request me a new document and passport that I need to submit with in 45 days. I had really confused about my passport. If I send my passport what does document need as a replacement of my passport when I go home to the Philippines this coming November. Or what do I need to do

Please help me ASAP because the days are counting. I really worried about everything now.
Thank you.
sincerely here.
Din, it is very difficult to understand your question. Write your question in your native language and I will ask my wife to translate since she is Filipina. Then I will try to give you an answer.

JuRy

Jun 29, 2012
Cagayan de oro City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30,2013
AOR Received.
August 14,2013
File Transfer...
SA Received: August 27, 2013
Med's Done....
June 17, 2013
Passport Req..
April 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-process: May 1,2014. Decision Made: May 9,2014. Visa on hand: May 12,2014
LANDED..........
May 29,2014
din said:
Hi,

Thank you.
sincerely here.

Hi din! Did you apply for TRV, while waiting for your PR? What important documents did you submit? Mu husband wants me to apply for a visitor's visa while waiting for our PR..so, is it really possible to get an approval for visitors visa while waiting for the PR visa?

Azizam

Sep 10, 2013
Hi Everyone! Im from Sharjah UAE asking for your help anyone knows where can I get a Demand or Draft Bank because I don't have credit card I don't know where to get draft bank to pay my application to Canada Embassy.
Thanks!
God Bless us all! :)

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azizam said:
Hi Everyone! Im from Sharjah UAE asking for your help anyone knows where can I get a Demand or Draft Bank because I don't have credit card I don't know where to get draft bank to pay my application to Canada Embassy.
Thanks!
God Bless us all! :)
Azizam, you can get bank draft at the bank. This has nothing to do with credit card.