+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa refused applying for work permit

Hunjan1991

Jan 30, 2020
Hi all, suggestion please
8 months back i got visit visa refused by 179b, not satisfied u will be back end of ur stay...coz of family tie ups, current employment situation and financial status. everything i represent in immigration was original and genuine. Now, working in UAE since 2016 as truck driver just scored L7,R5.5,W6, S6.5 and having Lmia from BC. I am bit worrying, my previous refusal impact on present application ???Should i move on ?

jkainth

Oct 1, 2015
Hi I don't think it's gonna make any impact on your current application, provided everything else works fine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would warn you that there is quite a lot of immigration fraud where people pay for a job as a truck driver or restaurant/store manager. One day they will finally clamp down on this and you don’t want to be part of the fraud. Just warning you as you said you are a truck driver and you said you have LMIA which employers should have not you. Watch out there are a lot of scams as well so be careful because many of these consultant jobs don’t exist.

Hunjan1991

Jan 30, 2020
Would warn you that there is quite a lot of immigration fraud where people pay for a job as a truck driver or restaurant/store manager. One day they will finally clamp down on this and you don’t want to be part of the fraud. Just warning you as you said you are a truck driver and you said you have LMIA which employers should have not you. Watch out there are a lot of scams as well so be careful because many of these consultant jobs don’t exist.
Hi sir,
For that i am not consulting any agent.my old mate is dere working as a dispatcher in transport industry..he arranged all that