+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa of canada

Mahfooz 189

Jul 6, 2024
Dear sir,
I want to apply for visit visa of canada but I don't know how I can apply. Please guide me that what is requirement for applying.
Thanks
Muhammad Mahfooz Hussain

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir,
I want to apply for visit visa of canada but I don't know how I can apply. Please guide me that what is requirement for applying.
Thanks
Muhammad Mahfooz Hussain
Google - visit visa Canada. Then open the link and look at the document requirements, set up an account, apply online and pay fees. If you don’t want to do it yourself then hire an immigration consultant to do it for you.

sabriseven

Jul 6, 2024
Good day.
I have received GCMS note on my TRV application (Visitor Visa). In the GCMS notes we have seen an Error message that after MP's contact with IRCC there is a phrase mentioned as “Error on name. Referral sent to Ankara, Ticket 119****. BB5469”
Also, on couple of months later they have mentioned “Received reply from Ankara: It does not answer the initial question in regards to PA's name, created a new referral, kept the same ticket #. Ticket 119****.”
How can I ask and resolve this error because it seems the hold on my application is related to the "not answered ticket#19****"?
Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day.
I have received GCMS note on my TRV application (Visitor Visa). In the GCMS notes we have seen an Error message that after MP's contact with IRCC there is a phrase mentioned as “Error on name. Referral sent to Ankara, Ticket 119****. BB5469”
Also, on couple of months later they have mentioned “Received reply from Ankara: It does not answer the initial question in regards to PA's name, created a new referral, kept the same ticket #. Ticket 119****.”
How can I ask and resolve this error because it seems the hold on my application is related to the "not answered ticket#19****"?
Thanks in advance for your kind support.
Raise a webform.

Reactions: sabriseven