+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa from Saudi Arabia 2023

sadiqsul

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
hi all

2019 applied for visit visa and got approved with 1 year validity and visited Toronto and Quebec . 2022 applied and got approved with again 1 year validity and visited vancuavar . 2023 march 30 applied again and waiting for the decision .. my question is they requested only my US visa copy and passport copy as necessary document and i uploaded only that so is there any problem ? my next question is how long will take to decision (i applied on new portal but the process time from Saudi showing more than 700 days ) also is there any chance to get 10 year validity this time ?

my travel history
USA ,CANADA ,UK , FRANCE , SWIZERLAND, TURKEY , AZERBAIJAN , GEORGIA , DUBAI , QATAR , BAHRAIN , OMAN ,MALAYSIA

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
hi all

2019 applied for visit visa and got approved with 1 year validity and visited Toronto and Quebec . 2022 applied and got approved with again 1 year validity and visited vancuavar . 2023 march 30 applied again and waiting for the decision .. my question is they requested only my US visa copy and passport copy as necessary document and i uploaded only that so is there any problem ? my next question is how long will take to decision (i applied on new portal but the process time from Saudi showing more than 700 days ) also is there any chance to get 10 year validity this time ?

my travel history
USA ,CANADA ,UK , FRANCE , SWIZERLAND, TURKEY , AZERBAIJAN , GEORGIA , DUBAI , QATAR , BAHRAIN , OMAN ,MALAYSIA
My sister applied from KSA on 12 March
Biometric done on 16th March
Eligibility starts March 19th

on waiting

sadiqsul

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations
Hopefully you get 10 yr validity
Did you done your biometrics this time
Normally they give visa to validity of biometrics
Thanks. No this time I didn't give biometric. My concern is my flight on 14th April so can I get passport before that if I submit today

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Hi ,

When applying on IRCC Portal, I am confused on below, how to answer these.

Question 1: How much money do you have for your stay in Canada?(In CAD)
Question 2: is someone else is giving you money for your stay in Canada?
Answer is YES and details provided.

I am confused now what amount should I write in Question 1? should I write applicant's bank closing amount (which is only $3000-$4000) or inviter/sponsor bank closing amount (which is approx. $20000)? as I have also attached inviter bank statement.

please advise?