+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa from Australia

haider56@

Aug 21, 2023
I am a 26 years old Pakistani student in Australia. I came to Australia during last week of May and I m planning to visit Canada after my first semester. I am doing my master degree in Australia and has a study visa valid till 2025. I want to visit Canada to celebrate the birthday of my nieces(sister's twins daughters) and new year. I ll have vacation from 25nov to feb 20 ..... my sister is Canadian national. My dad who is the sponsor of my studies will sponsor my trip for Canada and has 10k dollars in his account... my sister will also provide me sponsorship bcoz she owns a business in Canada. Nowadays processing time for visit visa from Australia is 60 days. When should i apply visa?? How can i strengthen my application... i have got university card, enrollment letter and visa approval for Australia..... plzzz give me valuable suggestions... i m planning to file visa in September.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a 26 years old Pakistani student in Australia. I came to Australia during last week of May and I m planning to visit Canada after my first semester. I am doing my master degree in Australia and has a study visa valid till 2025. I want to visit Canada to celebrate the birthday of my nieces(sister's twins daughters) and new year. I ll have vacation from 25nov to feb 20 ..... my sister is Canadian national. My dad who is the sponsor of my studies will sponsor my trip for Canada and has 10k dollars in his account... my sister will also provide me sponsorship bcoz she owns a business in Canada. Nowadays processing time for visit visa from Australia is 60 days. When should i apply visa?? How can i strengthen my application... i have got university card, enrollment letter and visa approval for Australia..... plzzz give me valuable suggestions... i m planning to file visa in September.
You should show your own funds if possible.

I would recommend asking for a trip of 2-3 weeks when you apply.

haider56@

Aug 21, 2023
You should show your own funds if possible.

I would recommend asking for a trip of 2-3 weeks when you apply.
Yeah I ll ask for 2 weeks only

.. but my dad who is in Pakistan is my sponsor for studies... so won't it be fine if i get his bank statement.... bcoz i m a student in Australia... so i can't work here full time... what should i do? How can i show 10k dollars in my account