+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit refuser

Aug 21, 2024
This exactly what I wrote. I will be going on vacation to Nova Scotia Canada during July 24 to return 7 August 2024 and I will attend far out festival,beach, national Park and visit sightseeing historical place in Nova Scotia. This the exact word used.

Aug 21, 2024
If am missing anything out please enlighten me. My understanding in expressing myself could be different to there understanding please educate me more

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This exactly what I wrote. I will be going on vacation to Nova Scotia Canada during July 24 to return 7 August 2024 and I will attend far out festival,beach, national Park and visit sightseeing historical place in Nova Scotia. This the exact word used.
You need to include a day to day itinerary, such as

July 24 to 26: Hiking in Cape Breton Island; nightly stay at xxx
July 27: City tour in Sydney; nightly stay at yyy

Btw, which beach? The beach near Cheticamp? This is a rather small one that I would just include in the hiking.

Aug 21, 2024
My question is this. From your answer I include itinerary with details of date. Already I have hotel reservation for my return trip. From your explanation example July 24 to 26: Hiking in Cape Breton Island; nightly stay at xxx
July 27: City tour in Sydney; nightly stay at yyy (on the subject of nightly stay am I to book a sperate hotel apart from the hotel I will be staying to go around to my sightseeing and other locations?

Aug 21, 2024
Yes am going hiking and my hiking is not for days I will return to my hotel same day at the evening hour. I believe so many places can be seen by not exceeding by financial budget. I should be able to get Uber or tour guide to walk me through from the hotel management.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes am going hiking and my hiking is not for days I will return to my hotel same day at the evening hour. I believe so many places can be seen by not exceeding by financial budget. I should be able to get Uber or tour guide to walk me through from the hotel management.
That is so vague. Where are you going hiking? What places are planning to see? You need a detailed itinerary, and you cannot name anything to actually do in NS.