+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit refuser

Aug 21, 2024
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself. Can someone break it down more for me to understand before I reapply. I have enough funds with proof.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself. Can someone break it down more for me to understand before I reapply. I have enough funds with proof.
How long is visit? How much in personal funds (cash only) did you show? Business funds/fixed deposit is etc. is not cash. Are you single or married with children?

Aug 21, 2024
I submitted my personal account savings of cash for proof of fund amounting to estimate of 21000 CAD and planed to go with 10000 CAD. in all answered question am expected to go with 21000 CAD and having additional of savings of close to 10000 or more in my personal savings? Base on my cost budget for the trip.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I submitted my personal account savings of cash for proof of fund amounting to estimate of 21000 CAD and planed to go with 10000 CAD. in all answered question am expected to go with 21000 CAD and having additional of savings of close to 10000 or more in my personal savings? Base on my cost budget for the trip.
So you didn’t include all your bank statements in cash? You state how much you have in total to show you can afford it plus not use all savings. So you have $31k so why not show all that? What are you doing in Nova Scotia for 2 weeks?

Aug 21, 2024
Yes I did attached my bank statement and explained am going for vacation with place to visit in nova scotia sightseeing in the online application where asked what are you going to do in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I did attached my bank statement and explained am going for vacation with place to visit in nova scotia sightseeing in the online application where asked what are you going to do in Canada.
So include a detailed itinerary. Seems odd to go to just Nova Scotia for 2 weeks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does location justify applications
Sure. Was funds only reason for refusal? Again you haven’t said why you want to travel to Nova Scotia? Are you renting a car? What are you seeing? If going to a specific province then you would know what you are seeing? I am suspicious of your intentions so IRCC probably feels the same way and that is why you were refused.