+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visatronix status changed........

Aamir120

Apr 18, 2012
Hi guyz my visa status changed to "IN TRANSIT" after 80 days. But now as 90 days are gone they are showing invalid tracking number. From now how to check our visa status. Any idea ?

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Aamir120 said:
Hi guyz my visa status changed to "IN TRANSIT" after 80 days. But now as 90 days are gone they are showing invalid tracking number. From now how to check our visa status. Any idea ?
what is ur profile?

Aamir120

Apr 18, 2012
Name: aamir120
College : Canadian institute of management and technology
City: mississauga
Applied on 25 jan 2012
course: PGD network administration
Thats it

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Aamir120 said:
Name: aamir120
College : Canadian institute of management and technology
City: mississauga
Applied on 25 jan 2012
course: PGD network administration
Thats it
Dude im also waiting i applied on 26th Jan Humber College How you shown ur bank statement?

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
Aamir120 said:
dear bro
basically visatronix site does not work properly
almost after 5 days status changes into IN TRANSIT but after that if u check again the status will,,, invalid tracking number.
same situation here
i applied in january 2012
in april status changed into IN TRANSIT
but now when i check . invalid number.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Hi Amir, I got admission in the CIMT as well but Im worried either I'll get the visa or not as it is a private college and variouse people on this forum have scared me off about the consequences so Im thinking to apply in a university....its a waist of money!!!

Please tell me about your application so I reconsider...

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:
Hi Amir, I got admission in the CIMT as well but Im worried either I'll get the visa or not as it is a private college and variouse people on this forum have scared me off about the consequences so Im thinking to apply in a university....its a waist of money!!!

Please tell me about your application so I reconsider...
hi,
Its not a rule that you can't apply for private college so its depend on your profile and people got visa for private colleges as well. But beware that private colleges are not allowed for work permit and PR thats why people on this forum advise to avoid the private colleges.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
I wouldnt really worried about the work permit at this stage as Im allowed to change college/university once in Canada. The more important at the moment is to secure a visa....