+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa

Arms007

Jul 12, 2017
I need some help and it’s urgent and important, it’s that, I was at Concordia and I left It because I wanted to change my college, but due to some personal issues I have to leave to my home country for few weeks and currently am not admitted in any college, I just wanted to know whether it affects my visa in any ways since am not admitted in any college and am leaving this country! I need some expertise, it’s urgent and important!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I need some help and it’s urgent and important, it’s that, I was at Concordia and I left It because I wanted to change my college, but due to some personal issues I have to leave to my home country for few weeks and currently am not admitted in any college, I just wanted to know whether it affects my visa in any ways since am not admitted in any college and am leaving this country! I need some expertise, it’s urgent and important!
Your study permit will be automatically cancelled by CIC after 90 days of not attending school

Arms007

Jul 12, 2017
If you are not leaving Canada any soon, then I would suggest you change your status to visitor.
Actually I was going to leave Canada in couple of weeks and was going to come back in next few weeks and in that period of time I was going to secure my admission!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Actually I was going to leave Canada in couple of weeks and was going to come back in next few weeks and in that period of time I was going to secure my admission!
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about the 90 days rule. If you leave Canada and come back, CBSA will not let you enter due the fact your study permit is cancelled. I suggest you apply for the fall semester and a new study permit in your home country and come back then