+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Update

PindPunjab

Mar 27, 2020
No... Even i have applied on March 7 for May intake but nothing happened so i had to defer my course to September but still there isn’t any update on Visa till now. I received a notification from my college Stating that it’s starting from Sep08 2020. But I don’t when i will receive a conformation from embassy??
If anyone has received plz update either for may or for September?

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
No... Even i have applied on March 7 for May intake but nothing happened so i had to defer my course to September but still there isn’t any update on Visa till now. I received a notification from my college Stating that it’s starting from Sep08 2020. But I don’t when i will receive a conformation from embassy??
If anyone has received plz update either for may or for September?

Even if you get approved, there still persist an international student travel ban. So how will you make it up to Sep? Plus, Corona is far from over, yesterday was the highest record number of cases, so Yes, just think of what you can do now.

PindPunjab

Mar 27, 2020
Noo, i’m not talking about flying to Canada. Inorder to start my online classes I still need Visa conformation until then they won’t allow me to join the course.

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
i am also in same boat, I applied for May intake on 22th Feb, Deffered by INtake , But still dont have any decision. Last Update was on 9th Mar for Medical passed and BIO updated. I think they forgot the cupboard where May intake files were kept

PindPunjab

Mar 27, 2020
Hahaha... I think they will work first on May files then they might jump on Sep files. Again, i’m assuming things. let’s hope by this month end we will get some decision.

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
No Man, I applied for May only. I am not getting any decision wherein people who applied for later intake and even applied date was far behind me are getting visa ... I just want to know what criteria they follow to pick files

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
No Man, I applied for May only. I am not getting any decision wherein people who applied for later intake and even applied date was far behind me are getting visa ... I just want to know what criteria they follow to pick files
Its confusing