Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
Maybe they need your own personal asset like bank account. If you are working you can give also your pay slip. Are you working now?
Hii U guys,
So on the form of study permit application made outside Canada, There s a question about fee,
Question 4

Provide details about the cost of your studies in the following sections:

• Tuition
  • Room and board
  • Other (e.g., books, transport, pocket money, etc.
So my question is, in tuition box, Do u write the full cost of 2 years of your program? or tuition for 1 year.
While filling form, I did wrote tuition for full 2 years, 10,000 for living and 2-3000$ for others''

I was refused, VO said ''personal assets: financial status'', and I am trying to figure out what went wrong with my finances, because everything seems alright on paper.

I am admitted to Dal, fee for 2 years is 33000$, for 1 year it is 16500$ approx, I had amount in rupees in my father's account which was equal to 45000$ and I paid first term fee of 5500$ to Uni, I showed my father's agricultural land and income from that, his residential property, my mother's commercial land, income from that, and My father is basically govt employee I attached his salary slips and bank account statement too.
What went wrong?
Can you guys make useful comments?
yo

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hii U guys,
So on the form of study permit application made outside Canada, There s a question about fee,
Question 4

Provide details about the cost of your studies in the following sections:

• Tuition
  • Room and board
  • Other (e.g., books, transport, pocket money, etc.
So my question is, in tuition box, Do u write the full cost of 2 years of your program? or tuition for 1 year.
While filling form, I did wrote tuition for full 2 years, 10,000 for living and 2-3000$ for others''

I was refused, VO said ''personal assets: financial status'', and I am trying to figure out what went wrong with my finances, because everything seems alright on paper.

I am admitted to Dal, fee for 2 years is 33000$, for 1 year it is 16500$ approx, I had amount in rupees in my father's account which was equal to 45000$ and I paid first term fee of 5500$ to Uni, I showed my father's agricultural land and income from that, his residential property, my mother's commercial land, income from that, and My father is basically govt employee I attached his salary slips and bank account statement too.
What went wrong?
Can you guys make useful comments?
You have to write tuition cost for conplete program duration. Same for room and board and others. In amount available section mention any raw cash you have available at the time of application (bank account, liquid investments) etc. You have to provide proof for this complete amount in the form of bank statements etc. For property, did you attach valuation documents?

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe they need your own personal asset like bank account. If you are working you can give also your pay slip. Are you working now?

yo
I did attach bank statement of my father's of 5 months, the money was equal to 45000$, He was my sponsor, I attach his salary slips, his salary bank account statement for 3 months, his agricultural land, lease agreement showing income from that, his residential property.
My fee for first term was paid.
I do not have anything on my name but, Im 23 year old girl, just worked for 1 year, How I am suppose to have property at my name?
No I attached my work exp letter but I am not working right now, I attached my college's recommendation letter where I taught, they wrote that I will join them again after completion of my master degree

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to write tuition cost for conplete program duration. Same for room and board and others. In amount available section mention any raw cash you have available at the time of application (bank account, liquid investments) etc. You have to provide proof for this complete amount in the form of bank statements etc. For property, did you attach valuation documents?
Hey, SO full program fee mentioned, Ok thn I did no mistake there, Rent is for 1 year is 10,000$, so sould i have written 20,000 fr 2 year @ there? I wrote 10,000, In amount section I wrote the amount of cash I had in account, and thn attched bank statement with my application and my father's salary slips etc.
hould not have showed assets? and stuff???

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hey, SO full program fee mentioned, Ok thn I did no mistake there, Rent is for 1 year is 10,000$, so sould i have written 20,000 fr 2 year @ there? I wrote 10,000, In amount section I wrote the amount of cash I had in account, and thn attched bank statement with my application and my father's salary slips etc.
hould not have showed assets? and stuff???
It's important to show assets. They serve as ties to home country.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's important to show assets. They serve as ties to home country.
I did. My father and mother's assets, everything, I added Property evaluation too. but still VO said i have weak ties to home, and personal assets:financial status.

MY supervisor sent me endorsement letter for visa today, I ll attach it with my file while reapplying, u think its gonna help my case??

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One thing, My father opened separate bank account in Allied bank, and he puts his savings in it, we never withdrawl any money as we thought v must keep the amount in account, It just shows 8-9 transactions until it reaches 36 lac,
Now I have heard that VO gave me personal assets: ''Financial status'' reason because I never withdrew any money, and u have to out money and thn draw it out, again put some money, like ur bank account should be shoing incoming and outgoing both transactions, otherwise VO dont believe ur money in account.
Is it true? Any of u guys have done that with ur accounts? Especially guys who have got med call? Please respond to me
P.s I am not hijacking your post) Nobody respond to my post on forum and this is only active thread of Pakistani students) to whom I need to talk, so My apologies )

Navaldeep

Dec 9, 2017
Bs Botany 70%
IELTS 6.5 (no less thn 6.0)
Master of environment studies (Research based) - Dalhousie University fall 2017
No funding though.
My money in bank was equal to 45000 Cad dollars
Paid my first semester's fee (attached fee recipt of university)
Applied for study permit 8 May at VFS Lahore
Got refused 2nd June
Reasons Included
Purpose of visit
U ll not go back to your country
Personal assets: Financial status
Home Ties to your home country

I blame my SOP for my refusal, I failed to convince VO.
ll reapply soon.
Any further development ? I hv same degrees with me . but i dnt know what is the best option to choose . enlighten

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
Bs Botany 70%
IELTS 6.5 (no less thn 6.0)
Master of environment studies (Research based) - Dalhousie University fall 2017
No funding though.
My money in bank was equal to 45000 Cad dollars
Paid my first semester's fee (attached fee recipt of university)
Applied for study permit 8 May at VFS Lahore
Got refused 2nd June
Reasons Included
Purpose of visit
U ll not go back to your country
Personal assets: Financial status
Home Ties to your home country

I blame my SOP for my refusal, I failed to convince VO.
ll reapply soon.
Any luck in second attempt