+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa stamping

Brhamleen01

Sep 5, 2019
I’m an international student in canada and i have applied for visa approval to cic as my visa got expired so my concern is that I’m traveling to india very soon and wont be able to send my passport for stamping and get it back on time. So can i get the visa stamp in india after i get the approval email.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I’m an international student in canada and i have applied for visa approval to cic as my visa got expired so my concern is that I’m traveling to india very soon and wont be able to send my passport for stamping and get it back on time. So can i get the visa stamp in india after i get the approval email.
Once approved you need to inform CIC that you are not in Canada and can make a request to have stamping of visa on the Canada Visa Application Centre in India.

Brhamleen01

Sep 5, 2019
Once approved you need to inform CIC that you are not in Canada and can make a request to have stamping of visa on the Canada Visa Application Centre in India.
And can you please help me with this, like how can I request for that to cic. I mean please elaborate next steps. It would be a great help.

Brhamleen01

Sep 5, 2019
And i have one more question, just after i get the visa approved can i go and get the stamp inperson here in canada? Because it will be fast and hassle free !

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
I had a similar concern, got my study permit extended but visa expired. Therefore, i applied for visitor visa within Canada couple days back and just got approved today. for the further process they are asking me to submit the passport but i am also trying to find how long its gonna take once we submit the passport and get it back

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
And can you please help me with this, like how can I request for that to cic. I mean please elaborate next steps. It would be a great help.
Did you already apply for a visitor visa online for new multiple entry visa stamping? If not, you can create and login online (gc key) and start your new application process. During filling up the form there are options asking from where you are applying and where you want stamping done? in short, you can start your visitor visa application online within Canda, once get approved you can go back to India and do the stamping over there before you come.

I hope this works out but please check again.

Deriiin

Feb 1, 2023
My passport and Visa certificate of approval on January 13, Temporary Resident Visa Section

CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)

PO Box 9640

I sent it to this address . They sent an e-mail stating that they received it on January 17th, Canada post employee said that they would send my passport to my home address in 7 business days, but I could not receive my passport, it has been 10 business days, no news yet.

May I know in how many days I will receive delivery?