+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection

ammarmaliq

Jan 10, 2019
Guys i just got my visa rejected and the reason they gave was that :
1.They are not satisfied that i will leave Canada at the end of my stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on my travel history and my purpose of visit.
2.They are not satisfied that i have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay my tuition
First of all i don't have any travel history and my purpose is only to go and study. Secondly i showed bank statement of 33,000 and attached property worth 3 times this amount

Q: What should i do before filling for visa again?
Q: What changes should i make to make them believe that i will leave after completing my studies?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
33000 Canadian dollars? How long is the study program.
If you have zero travel history that is certainly a huge red flag.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
The study program is 4 years and what should i do because i have zero travel history
Tuition plus living costs, 33K wouldn't last you 4 years if you are in one of the larger cities.
Since you have zero travel history you'll need to present documents that show you have very strong tie to your home country. Family, marriage, property, etc.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
If some one in 24 years old and already finish bachelor degree (study without gap) HOW he has to have TRAVEL HISTORY! That is not logical to be reason
No travel history in itself wouldn't necessarily be the primary reason for rejection, but coupled with other factors, it can become a huge red flag. In OP's case he doesn't have enough funds in the bank and probably didn't show enough evidence to convince visa offer he has very strong ties to home country.