+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection

Zidick

Dec 7, 2018
Hi,
My visa was rejected for below mentioned reasons. I applied mohawk college for diploma. Can anyone suggest me whats the next possible changes i should make

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when reviewing your past study and
employment history.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Satisfy the needs of strong ties to your home country by providing specific documents and also make strong sop that you will come back to your home country after you finish study. For past study related, choose a relevant program according to your previous studies and also mention about it in sop, why you choose this and how it will benefit you in your future.

Zidick

Dec 7, 2018
Satisfy the needs of strong ties to your home country by providing specific documents and also make strong sop that you will come back to your home country after you finish study. For past study related, choose a relevant program according to your previous studies and also mention about it in sop, why you choose this and how it will benefit you in your future.
Hi,
I did BCS diploma and got overall 7 for IELTS and select Computer System Technician - Network Systems to study in canada, i was working as an IT executive and currently has an ERP coordinator. and even i mentioned why i choose this diploma and i dont know what kind of doc i should provide to mak the case stronger.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi,
I did BCS diploma and got overall 7 for IELTS and select Computer System Technician - Network Systems to study in canada, i was working as an IT executive and currently has an ERP coordinator. and even i mentioned why i choose this diploma and i dont know what kind of doc i should provide to mak the case stronger.
Choose another program that closely relate to your past study and experience and explain in sop why it will benefit your future and you will put your 100% effort in achieving that. Also attach as much finance proofs as can like property, job,family members residing in your home country and tell them the reason why you will definitely come back and your sole reason of going to canada is study only and come back to your home country for better career options. These are all i can say. Rest you can discuss with senior members here in the forum and if you appointed an agent, with him/her and yes choose agent wisely. All the best ;)