+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected

Ahmed hgc

Jun 1, 2017
Dubai
I applied for my student visa on 25th may and today i got rejection, and the reason is I discontinued my studies here, as for applying for the same course in canada , which i was doing here , i left my college, and thats the reason they gave for rejection. I applied for caips notes today , and waiting for reply. My question is if i get a letter from my college that i am still studying can i reapply for sept intake, as soon as i get the caips notes,

Reactions: Farhan patel

Ahmed hgc

Jun 1, 2017
Dubai
My details are:
Igcse in 8 subjects :
English, travel and tourism, global perspectives: grade b

Physics,maths,chemistry,computer: grade D
Biology : grade E

Ielts : 7.5

I was doing foundtion here , but left in between because i got admission in foundation program in Canada.

By this bases my visa got rejected, the visa officer told why did I discontinued my studies here( the country if residence) . He mentioned if i discontinued studies here , i am likely to do the same in canada. Hence i only discontinued here because i wanted to do foundation program on canada.

Reactions: Kjjj uhh

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Did you mention why did you leave the program in your home country? If yes, I do not see a way out for you. If no, try com8ng up with a convincing reason (more interest in the program in Canada because of xyz differences in the courses, hence more apt for your career plan?)

If you already said that you left the course , flipping back will only result in another rejection. Just my opinion though.

Ahmed hgc

Jun 1, 2017
Dubai
First of all thankyou for ur opinion, its very helpful. Yes I mentioned them that i am leaving because i m not satisfied with the studies there. Is there any other reason , that should i give?

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
As I said, I don't have any further suggestions for you. It is a tricky situation and you lose whichever way you go.

Just my opinion, may be I'm wrong. Wait for other members and if possible consult with a professional.

Ahmed hgc

Jun 1, 2017
Dubai
Finally my caips came, it says 'the PA a 17 year old citizen of pakistan living in uae, asking for sp to take adult secondary school at Columbia college in vancouver; not logical to spend to spend large amount of money to complete high school when courses available in UAE; not satisfied that PA is a bona fide student who would depart canada, refused'

Can i reapply again?

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Finally my caips came, it says 'the PA a 17 year old citizen of pakistan living in uae, asking for sp to take adult secondary school at Columbia college in vancouver; not logical to spend to spend large amount of money to complete high school when courses available in UAE; not satisfied that PA is a bona fide student who would depart canada, refused'

Can i reapply again?
Yes, you can. But given you are trying to do secondary education, it will be tough to convince VO. It will probably be easier to come for undergraduate education.