Visa Rejected, want to reapply.

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
Hello everyone.

I got rejection for jan intake.

12th (2015 passout) 61% non medical
Chem 69.
Applied for chemical engg diploma.

Now i will apply again for the same course, but the problem is coming intake is sept 2017.
Because of gap i am planing to apply near mid feb for sept 2017 intake.

On cic website it is mention that apply early for study permit atleast 3 to 6 months before classes.

Wil it be good?

VIVEKGHAVRI

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
16-11-2016
File Transfer...
16-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2016
LANDED..........
15 DEC 2016
So sad to hear About you Brother !!

khushi ARORA

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
raman001 said:
Hello everyone.

I got rejection for jan intake.

12th (2015 passout) 61% non medical
Chem 69.
Applied for chemical engg diploma.

Now i will apply again for the same course, but the problem is coming intake is sept 2017.
Because of gap i am planing to apply near mid feb for sept 2017 intake.

On cic website it is mention that apply early for study permit atleast 3 to 6 months before classes.

Wil it be good?
Feb would be early... march can be okay but do consult some good consultant who can guide you with the SOP as you have to do some changes in it

SINGH5911

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
07/12/16
You can apply as soon as you get acceptance from clg

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
khushi ARORA said:
Feb would be early... march can be okay but do consult some good consultant who can guide you with the SOP as you have to do some changes in it
Hi kushi
All my paper work was done by good consultant. Now i'm thinking not to change course and college because chemical engg diploma is related to previous studies i.e non medical. And SOP was good enough & now i will do some changes in it and include letter from college side that my study is related to my course.

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
SINGH5911 said:
You can apply as soon as you get acceptance from clg
Hey SINGH
I know about this but i am planing to lodge my file in first week of March as so many people here tell sucess rate is higer in these months because embassy have very lighter load of applications.

bMAHEY

Dec 8, 2016
My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:68%, 12th:63%, engg (ece):64% i have applied for centennial college electronics engg. (fast track) n submitted the visa through chandigarh Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 7th as rejection ..this is really sad:(..

Wt do u guys suggest me to do now..please help..

should i reapply online through vfs new delhi tomorrow?

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
bMAHEY said:
My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:68%, 12th:63%, engg (ece):64% i have applied for centennial college electronics engg. (fast track) n submitted the visa through chandigarh Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 7th as rejection ..this is really sad:(..

Wt do u guys suggest me to do now..please help..

should i reapply online through vfs new delhi tomorrow?
Hey bro
I know how it's feels but don't lose hope. I got rejection on same reason and i applied online and it doesn't matter.

In last intake ie sept 2016 my friend got visa and his 12th percentage is just 52.

According to the current scenario they're giving more rejections only because of huge rush of students and we applied late too.

Rest depends upon luck.

According to my opinion don't change course and College as well and reapply for may intake. If may intake is not available go for September intake and apply near first week of March.

This time i won't apply online. Paper application is better.

Don't lose hope. We will get our visa soon. Peace