+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Rejected under SPP- Please Help me its urgent

Nikhil_Augustine

Jul 21, 2014
Re posting it again, since i didn't get any reply. :(

Hi All,

Today i got the rejection letter from VFS banglore saying that THE REASON IS YOUR PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF ONE OR MORE OF YOUR.... (under other reasons category). I am planning to re-apply under general category.
Please Help me guys... why this rejection happened? Sad
Here is my profile...

IELTS 6.5 (R:7.0 W:6.5 L:7.0 S:6.0)
10 th - 89%
Diploma- 88%
B tech - 66.2% - 4 back logs overall
3 year work exp in Infosys.
No Gap in Studies

College:Lambton Sarnia
Course: ITP

I consulted with agency and there are saying that the only reason that they are seeing is the multiple of number of certificates for improvement
and supply exams. And because of this Visa officer got doubt about the Back Logs. may be he would have thought the number of backlogs are more.

Actually i had only 4 supplies and 8 improvement exams, and in marksheets one can not identify its easily whether its a supply or improvement exam.

So i am re-applying by attaching a covering letter to explain about the different mark sheets.

How much is the chance of getting Visa?

And also by this dec i will loose my current job also. (under notice period now)

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is always chance to get visa with proper preparation.

But make sure you will explain about backlogs in your SOP ..N why its happens? this may be personal or medical issues....

You know very well about your loose points so no one better then you who knows why you rejected . so have some self belief and figure out to get explain all the points.

ravilkharya

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hey Nikhil,

Same was the case with me..i too had 2 backlogs in my enginnering and by Marksheets its very difficult to judge,how many backlogs one have..So what i will suggest u is Mention ur baclogs in ur SOP and Clearify Everything in SOP..Be Honest from ur side..
Definately ull get ur Visa.
Good Luck

U can contact me on +919595663056

Nikhil_Augustine

Jul 21, 2014
Thanks for the reply friends..

Actually instead of adding it in the SOP, i prepared separate covering letter explaining the different supply and improvement exams that i attended during my studies. i have explained clearly with subject codes and marks awarded.
Also i attached the data in tabular format also.

i am assuming this Visa Officer got confused about my mark sheets, because i had 4 supplies and 7 improvement exams.
He would have thought that i had total 11 backlogs.

Anyways, am hoping for the best next time.

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hi Nikhil

Is the chosen course a PG or graduate certificate ?
Also share your engg. stream.

regards

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi,
My visa is rejected today...i want to re apply...i got these reasons:

You have to satisfy me that you would leave canada at the end of your staty. in reaching this decision, i considered several factors ,including......

1.your travel history
2.your immigration status
3.purpose of visit
4.Family ties in canada and in ur country of residence
5.your current employment situation
6.your personal assets and financial status

Other reason: no study plan nor reason for study in canada

What is mean by travel history...which doc shuold i attached,i attached uni acceptance letter which i got from uni, last reason they gave no study plan.... Which study plan can i send , should i ask to uni to send me or i hv to explain in letter...please help me what should i do now...seniors plz help me...i ll b very thankful to u.

please help me

Nikhil_Augustine

Jul 21, 2014
Hi jitto,

The course that i am selected is PostGraduate certificate (Information Technology Professional) from Lambton College.
Also my Engg Stream is Electronics and Communication.

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hi Nikhil

Re-apply showing a strong SOP , on your backlogs/improvements and why ITP though from electronics background.

rgds
jitto

Nikhil_Augustine

Jul 21, 2014
Yeah Jitto, that's what am planning to do.
And the reason for selecting ITP is because of 3 years of work experience in the same field.
These things i have mentioned in my SOP.