07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
evolvingfaith said:
Cool143, it does sound like your case was pretty strong, so this could just be a case of bad luck. Even if you decide not to apply to Canada again, I would recommend you write the CHC a really polite letter explaining why you do not agree with their decision. That way, if you ever decide to apply again, you can attach the refusal letter together with your response and it shows that you are also really confident about your case.
i did too the same they just send some automated answers to everyone . . :s
I never find anything new in there reply ever.

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
They'll never reply, but you'll get your point across, which is what you're trying to do.

I had a visit visa refused earlier this year in April. I immediately faxed them a response letter explaining why I disagreed with their decision, with a supporting letter from my supervisor at the uni where I work. When I submitted my Study Permit application, I attached my response letter and my supervisor's supporting letter.

So having a refusal on your record doesn't mean you won't get the Study Permit later. Just be confident and let them know that you didn't agree with the refusal.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
evolvingfaith said:
They'll never reply, but you'll get your point across, which is what you're trying to do.

I had a visit visa refused earlier this year in April. I immediately faxed them a response letter explaining why I disagreed with their decision, with a supporting letter from my supervisor at the uni where I work. When I submitted my Study Permit application, I attached my response letter and my supervisor's supporting letter.

So having a refusal on your record doesn't mean you won't get the Study Permit later. Just be confident and let them know that you didn't agree with the refusal.
tell me as I am re-applying I have sent them a mail but they reply as automated answer only.

So what you suggest me ... I will attach my previous refusal should I also attach the copy what the reply me when I put request to consider it ?

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
Don't e-mail them -- prepare a proper formal letter of response, preferably on the official letterhead of the organization where you work/have worked most recently. Fax it to them from that organization's premises if possible. Attach a letter of support from a supervisor if you can, again, on proper official letterhead. Be very polite and formal, but also very direct and firm. They will never reply but your point will be made and that's all that matters.

Then, when you reapply, attach your response letter, your supervisor's letter, and the original refusal letter from the VO.

W

wasishah

Cool_143 said:
I applied for ACCA in LSBF - 7 papers exempted because of my Certified Management Accountant and 7 remaining.

I paid half of the tution fees which was the college requirement.

I had been working in Pakistan for 3 years and meanwhile studying.

I had B.Com, CMA and CAT of ACCA. (No course mismatch)

My parents reside in Kuwait while i was in Pakistan for years (The only thing i doubt that VO may take into consideration that as my family lives outside Pakistan and I may also not return back from canada - But I had a job offer of high salary and designation from my company and also house on my father's name in Pakistan - Land on my mother's name in Pakistan and a family business on my own in Pakistan)

I had covers almost all backloops in my case and I applied through NORANEX consultant (DHA - Lahore)

I had 6.5 Ielts score and a continuos study period. No breaks

The bank account was on my own name.

All i feel is i had a bad chance with CHC-Islamabad but not Bad luck guys because there is something i believe better than this Allah subhanawatallah has written in my fate.
Dear Buddy

Give me ur e-mail wana send u some useful information...........

Cool_143

Oct 26, 2010
Email Address is tayyab_bhatti@hotmail.com

Guys please send me information as my family is making my mind to reapply... May be I can defend my case with all useful advises from this forum

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Cool_143 said:
Email Address is tayyab_bhatti @ hotmail.com

Guys please send me information as my family is making my mind to reapply... May be I can defend my case with all useful advises from this forum
I am just waiting for my LOA as soon i received it . . I will update you with my all procedure :)

owaisqurni

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011/06/13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
11-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2011
LANDED..........
13-09-2011
@ wasisshah send me as well at eng.owais@hotmail.com

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
ribcanada said:
guys i am new here. could you let me know, how do i get people to answer my question?
use your eyes it will really help you alot . . :p

when you go to international students section look on right corner you will sew NEW TOPIC option use it for your Questions