+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa reject for the second times: VO is not satisfy that I have sufficient funds

felvis

Dec 17, 2012
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, I got refusal the second time for the same reason. the VO says he is no satisfy I have suuficient funds for my period of study in toronto.
I got admission for computer eng in toronto, I have work expérience of 3 years.

my father bank setlement $55000
I have enclused:
my teetion fee for the first session of course
my father bank setment on one year
My father work documents
his compagny document
my father and I payslip for the pass three months
my father and I work' contract.

When I pass the A'Level certificate I had a gap of 4 year in a training center (but I did not mention it in my visa application) before going to university and I did master I program in computer sciense.
I don't know if it is because of it that I cannot have my visa?
Do I need to introduice that certificate this term I want to re-appy?
May I need to explain my financial status in the SOP?
Please help me!!!

felvis

Dec 17, 2012
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, I got refusal the second time for the same reason. the VO says he is no satisfy I have suuficient funds for my period of study in toronto.
I got admission for computer eng in toronto, I have work expérience of 3 years.

my father bank setlement $55000
I have enclused:
my teetion fee for the first session of course
my father bank setment on one year
My father work documents
his compagny document
my father and I payslip for the pass three months
my father and I work' contract.

When I pass the A'Level certificate I had a gap of 4 year in a training center (but I did not mention it in my visa application) before going to university and I did master I program in computer sciense.
I don't know if it is because of it that I cannot have my visa?
Do I need to introduice that certificate this term I want to re-appy?
May I need to explain my financial status in the SOP?
Please help me!!!

Please advice me on how to do. I'm waiting for your reply

felvis

Dec 17, 2012
First time $35000, and second time $37000 . I'm applying from Dakar.
Do I need to write a SOP to convince the VO?

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply caips notes...

www.caips.ca

you come to know what exact reason u rejected for the VO noted in your Visa applications ...

Shaidul

Dec 21, 2012
I am a Bangladeshi student and i have applied from Oman to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I have got rejected for the first three reasons : You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because: (a) you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence. (b) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.
I have applied with my dad's bank statements of Oman and Bangladesh and some financial documents of some land and building in Bangladesh.The VO have returned all those bank statements of BD and one of the oman's one in which the balance wasn't converted to CAD.

I would like someone to give me some expert advice and tell me where I went wrong and what should i have included and give me detailed information on what documents to apply with the next time.......
PLZZZ HELP ME........

felvis

Dec 17, 2012
Hi to all,
vimalind, I don't have time to wait for caips notes result because it will be late for me, because it takes about 1 month and half to come out, and I would like to re apply in early january, can any body help me please? How can I do to convince the VO that I have sufficient income for my studies? please for your help! May I need to explain my financial status in the SOP?

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
felvis said:
Hi to all,
vimalind, I don't have time to wait for caips notes result because it will be late for me, because it takes about 1 month and half to come out, and I would like to re apply in early january, can any body help me please? How can I do to convince the VO that I have sufficient income for my studies? please for your help! May I need to explain my financial status in the SOP?
Since it is the matter of fund, you should specify the source of this $55k amount in bank account. In the other words there should not be large deposit in the last six months of your bank account's statement. In the case of large deposits, you should justify it with proper documentation. For example: business profit proof, photo copy of broken FD which you later deposited in your account and so on.

Last but the not lease, do not show any money unless you have official document of it. Thus, always show legal money with income tax return document in general category of student visa.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
felvis said:
Hi to all,
whats the status now? applied... do u've still time for Jan intake?

my advise is . dont b hurry.. plan clearly for next intake...