+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

Abbasrock9908

Feb 26, 2021
hello experts,
I had applied for canadian student visa from pakistan a few months ago it was refused it said the office is not satisfied that i will leave the country after my stay then i ordered caips notes in the caips notes they told me my grades were low in school i have done olevels i got 2 c’s and 2d’s but the universty i applied for accepted me based on these grades last time when i applied i didnt do ielts i had done duolingo and scored 110 they asked for duolingo brcause it was corona i got admission in foundation in caips notes they also mentioned i may not be a genuine student and they had a doubdt where i am based in pakistan or kuwait i had done my studies from kuwait and im currently in pakistan i am going to apply again this time through sds i have also done ielts i got 7.5 overall with no band less than 6.5 i am trying to make a good sop this time
So what do you guys think can i get my visa despite of low grades in high school. I have made a new sop is there anyone who can check it and tell me i need to add something more

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Which University have you been accepted into?

You have not been admitted into a university program. You have been admitted into a pre-degree program (foundation course) and your admission into a degree program depends on you successfully completing it. From the VO's POV, if you can't even successfully complete mere O'levels in Kuwait, how will you be able to complete a pre-degree program in Canada?

My best advice to you is to do GMAT/GRE and excel in that. Perhaps that might show VO that you have the required academic ability. Alternatively, you can do a 1-year advanced program in Kuwait or Pakistan and then cross over to Canada.

Right now, VO is not convinced you are a genuine student based on your poor academic history.

If you need help with your SOP, you can post it and we can critic it for you.

Reactions: Yeet_sire

Abbasrock9908

Feb 26, 2021
Which University have you been accepted into?

You have not been admitted into a university program. You have been admitted into a pre-degree program (foundation course) and your admission into a degree program depends on you successfully completing it. From the VO's POV, if you can't even successfully complete mere O'levels in Kuwait, how will you be able to complete a pre-degree program in Canada?

My best advice to you is to do GMAT/GRE and excel in that. Perhaps that might show VO that you have the required academic ability. Alternatively, you can do a 1-year advanced program in Kuwait or Pakistan and then cross over to Canada.

Right now, VO is not convinced you are a genuine student based on your poor academic history.

If you need help with your SOP, you can post it and we can critic it for you.
Sir can i get your email please?

Yeet_sire

Apr 5, 2021
hello experts,
I had applied for canadian student visa from pakistan a few months ago it was refused it said the office is not satisfied that i will leave the country after my stay then i ordered caips notes in the caips notes they told me my grades were low in school i have done olevels i got 2 c’s and 2d’s but the universty i applied for accepted me based on these grades last time when i applied i didnt do ielts i had done duolingo and scored 110 they asked for duolingo brcause it was corona i got admission in foundation in caips notes they also mentioned i may not be a genuine student and they had a doubdt where i am based in pakistan or kuwait i had done my studies from kuwait and im currently in pakistan i am going to apply again this time through sds i have also done ielts i got 7.5 overall with no band less than 6.5 i am trying to make a good sop this time
So what do you guys think can i get my visa despite of low grades in high school. I have made a new sop is there anyone who can check it and tell me i need to add something more
What happened after O levels did you go and do A levels or ? As crazy as it sounds if you didn’t. Think about going back and redo 5 subjects October sits or instead of applying to a university apply to a college so you can do foundation

Abbasrock9908

Feb 26, 2021
What happened after O levels did you go and do A levels or ? As crazy as it sounds if you didn’t. Think about going back and redo 5 subjects October sits or instead of applying to a university apply to a college so you can do foundation
Sir thats what i will be doing.i will be doing a foundation course first utp university transfer profram at icm that will take me to university of manitoba.