+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused

farizz145

Jun 22, 2016
Regina said:
Then upload your papers for your High school- the certificate and transcript with marks to show you were an excellent student.

Do not forget about SOP.
Thanks, also, I wanted to ask can I apply for a study permit atm without my IELTS result.
My university requires it, and I will be giving it on 14th of july.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would you do that? You already were rejected. Your next try should be as strong as possible. So no, do not apply without IELTS.
Sorry I missed it: do you have a letter of acceptance from the university? Even a conditional (without IELTS and payment) one?

Do not worry about being late for September 2017 intake. Pretty often they have an intake in January too. You could check it with the university.

farizz145

Jun 22, 2016
Regina said:
Why would you do that? You already were rejected. Your next try should be as strong as possible. So no, do not apply without IELTS.
Sorry I missed it: do you have a letter of acceptance from the university? Even a conditional (without IELTS and payment) one?

Do not worry about being late for September 2017 intake. Pretty often they have an intake in January too. You could check it with the university.
Yes, I have and I uploaded it in my application.

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Regina said:
it will take much longer. You have already applied once so you have to understand the process.
yea, it could be tricky when applying online BUT you will have a slot there to attach a "Letter of explanation" form your computer
ANYTHING that you think should be attached to your online application should be in that file.
Just remember that everything have to be in single file (multi- pages) (transcript, SOP - if no a separate slot for it there. Also, for example: your parents financial statements AND their affidavit of support).

So scan all the papers you do not have a separate slot for in online application into single MULTI-pages file, and attach that file there. ;)
How much longer would paper applications take? I just want to be on the safe side and not get rejected again, thats why I was considering of applying on paper. My uni starts on 3 september so I will be flying around then. If I apply this week, will I be able to get it before that? On the CIC Website it says that processing times in my country are 5 weeks, so is that for online or both paper and online? Thanks.