+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused .....

randhawa GURSHARNBIR

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
charanjitSingh said:
Just write a strong SOP in which u should say that many students do this course from India that's why competition is very high, and due to lack of jobs few students are able to get jobs,, having a degree from Canadian university ,,which is globally recognized,, will definitely give me a edge over others,,, blah blah blah,,, and also about quality of education,,,
is tht mean i cn take same course and there are chnces to get a visa in gnerl ???

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting for LOA from college
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
apply for the same buddy...dont get confused...just relate the course chosen with the previous studies properly...and efficiently in SOP.....and pray to GOD he is omnipotent can do wonders... all the best

randhawa GURSHARNBIR

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
charanjitSingh said:
apply for the same buddy...dont get confused...just relate the course chosen with the previous studies properly...and efficiently in SOP.....and pray to GOD he is omnipotent can do wonders... all the best

hmmm thnks budy .. i wil write a gud SOP ,,, wht u say whch are importnt points ???

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE.
it's a letter to VISA CONSULAR/OFFICER stating atleast answers of the following questions

# Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
# What is your overall educational goal?
# Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence/citizenship?
# What research have you done into studies in your country of residence/citizenship?
# How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?
# What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?
# If it has been more than 2 years since you have left full-time education, please provide your C.V. (resumé).
# In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents'/guardians' immigration status in their current country of residence?

You can add reasons for your study gaps, job description(if applicable). but dont burden with over explanation.
you may start and finish this letter like

(Address of Embassy or High Commission)

(Date)
Dear Consular Officer

Subject: Personal statement in support of student permit application.

I, __________, amapplying for a study permit for Canada as I have secured admission in (SUBJECT) at (INSTITUTE/University) in (STATE), Canada.
FINISHING
Therefore, I kindly request to grant the study permit and oblige me.

Yours Sincerely

(NAME)

The lawyer may said about the following things (you'll find in the CHECKLIST)

1. If some or all of your funds are provided by a sponsor (either parents or a third party), a notarized declaration of sponsorship, income tax assessments, and proof of citizenship/permanent residence
2. If someone other than yourself or your parents is providing funds, a letter of explanation as to the reason this person is assisting; number of persons living in this person's household; proof of this person's relationship to you;

I think the info above is good enough for you questions

all the best

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
randhawa GURSHARNBIR said:
buddy if i go for alternatv course and college i hv to again pay gic and college fee both .... for tht i hv to again arange nearly 12 lakhs ... and thts is also not tht big issue ... issue is if i start even from tomorow .... it wil take a month this whole procedr ... and after tht 1 mnth for general visa aplication..... so in tht case i may miss jan intake ... wht did u say abt ths????
1. you can use the same GIC for a new application.
2. same medical
3. like you are saying ... if you have money ,deposit it with a new college if you change the college. If you choose a different course from the same college...the college shall send you a new receipt for the same money.

the only issue you have is of fee deposit with a new college, if you do decide to change it. It should not take more than 7-10 business days. And even if it takes more time...you have whole November with you.

P.S. I'll be applying for visa in mid november and many people are going to apply even later.

So keep calm and take a day off from all this madness and make a to-do list. best of luck!

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
twentyone ??? do you know how many days it usally takes for Letter of offer from college....

randhawa GURSHARNBIR

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
twentyone said:
1. you can use the same GIC for a new application.
2. same medical
3. like you are saying ... if you have money ,deposit it with a new college if you change the college. If you choose a different course from the same college...the college shall send you a new receipt for the same money.

the only issue you have is of fee deposit with a new college, if you do decide to change it. It should not take more than 7-10 business days. And even if it takes more time...you have whole November with you.

P.S. I'll be applying for visa in mid november and many people are going to apply even later.

So keep calm and take a day off from all this madness and make a to-do list. best of luck!
wht if i alpy in same course tmrw ?? and if i again got rejection thn aply in other course i thnk tht could b beter?? wht u say ??

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
charanjitSingh said:
twentyone ??? do you know how many days it usally takes for Letter of offer from college....
Should not take more than a week in any case. I got mine the next day!

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
randhawa GURSHARNBIR said:
wht if i alpy in same course tmrw ?? and if i again got rejection thn aply in other course i thnk tht could b beter?? wht u say ??
Why take a chance with the same course when it was the sole reason for refusal??? I would never do that and get two rejections on their records.

randhawa GURSHARNBIR

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
twentyone said:
Why take a chance with the same course when it was the sole reason for refusal??? I would never do that and get two rejections on their records.
but as other says tht it will give thm reasn tht i m not sers abt studies jst want to enter in canada ??

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
up to you buddy....

all the best whatever decision you have taken stick to that dont listen to anybody...listen to yourself

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
twentyone said:
Should not take more than a week in any case. I got mine the next day!
hi i had apply on 13th OCT and still waiting do you thing how much more time it can take????
still waiting for LOA form college
did for Selkirk College BC PG in Business and tourism management

i have done BBA in hotel and tourism with 3 years of exp in the same feild
IELTS 7.0

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
twentyone /// anyone please reply...does it mean that i will not get it has been around 15 days still waiting

randhawa GURSHARNBIR

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
charanjitSingh said:
twentyone /// anyone please reply...does it mean that i will not get it has been around 15 days still waiting
i thnk gnerl categry need more time nearly 2 to 3 weeks .. so w8 nd hope .. if u get visa do msz me plzz .. anythng u got to knw abt ur visa plz msz me ...

Darshan143

Jul 1, 2013
I too have applied for visa last Wednesday.
Software engineering technician, Centennial college
consultant is Canam.

Profile :
- IELTS 7 (R - 7, S - 7, W - 6 and L -7)
- B.E in Computer Science Engineering (57%).
- Currently working as a Software Engineer.
- Total experience of 5 years 5 months. 3 years as Technical support Engineer and 2.5 years as Software Engineer.

Fingers crossed. Please do keep me in your prayers. Thanks!