+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSED TODAY

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
seniors sorry for this but m oblige to do this as I m in hurry to re-appply...

I got rejection in study visa for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

so, In my new SOP for re-application, should I state 1 year gap clearly ? ( which was during UG after completion of my 1st year. means 2008 to 2009 no marksheets they would find) OR say it like additional thing I did due to much eagerness for knowing the subject which I love ?.. but in that time I did few networking courses for 10 months which is my propective subject to pursue in canada.....