+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused now how to get money back from college

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
Hi all,

I visa application got refused :( due to regulation 179 in Abu Dhabi, that I won't come back after study,
now I have already inform to college and had send the scan copy of my refusal letter to them my mail. but still waiting for there response,

So, Can any one tell me how will the refund the amount, as I had paid through Demand Draft in Canadian Doller,
and my account here is in AED "Dhirams", so will they send it to direct to my account or by Demand Draft ???

and in what currency?

Please someone let me know//// Thanks

Waiting ....

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hum Tum:

Please share your details of Visa rejection, how much bank deposits showed to Canadian Embassy & where you from etc..?

Best Regards,

Mohsin Raza

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
my am from dubai, and my visa was refuesd due to regulation 179, not due to money,,,,,

Any one please reply to my question?

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humtum: Most of visa rejections are due to Ties/ Bank Deposits after that they will mention youwon't come back after your studies…
Are you citizen of UAE or another country?
Don’t be upset & disheart ...

Try again with more documents & details…inshAllah you will get it..

Why are you not trying again for Jan’2011 intake??

Best Regards,
Mohsin Raza

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
^^^

yaa bro I may try again but before that I have to get my money back form college. and that's more confusing me..

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
humtum said:
my am from dubai, and my visa was refuesd due to regulation 179, not due to money,,,,,

Any one please reply to my question?

well i was rejected twice with the same reason from Abu Dhabi

i talked to an immigration agent in Pakistan while i was going to apply for 2nd time

he gave me some tips....... :

1. SOP
2. if possible ur passport show some travel history outside of GCC..........
3. u can submit a leave letter from the employer on the letter head of the company they gona give u vacations for ur study period...
4. a confirmation letter from the employer that you will re-join the same company............
5. your family status in GCC like ur parents or ur wife kids (plus point), are they at jobs Huh? attach pics with their job letters.............
6. in case if u married then marriage certificate or ur kid birth certificates if u have.......
7. property docs, business documents, saving certificates, car ownership documents etc either it is owned by ur parents or family members.....

other documents if u have ......well you can read the other thread about these info

well wish u best of luck....dont worry its a minor rejection

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@ humtum

dear so sad to hear abt ur visa rejection ...but dont be pansive.... betterluck next ime...

If u are ineterested in studying in canada......i advise u not refund money from the college/uni...just request them to defer ur registration in the said course to jan intake... then u should apply for the visa in oct by consulting a competent consultant...

hope it will be better for u
regards

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro:
I understand your situation …
It’s not the problem if you would to like to apply for Jan’2011 intake then you will request your college that transfer your tuition fees to Next Semester & provide more docx to Canadian Embassy .. …

InshAllah you will get your Visa !!!
Wish you all the best:)

Best Regards,
Mohsin Raza

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
humtum said:
Hi all,

I visa application got refused :( due to regulation 179 in Abu Dhabi, that I won't come back after study,
now I have already inform to college and had send the scan copy of my refusal letter to them my mail. but still waiting for there response,

So, Can any one tell me how will the refund the amount, as I had paid through Demand Draft in Canadian Doller,
and my account here is in AED "Dhirams", so will they send it to direct to my account or by Demand Draft ???
and in what currency?

wait for their the college response if they dont give u feed back in a day or two u must write a reminder mail....
for the refund for money they will send you a forum, there will be multiple options, cheque, bank draft,wire transfer,
if u select a wire transfer method your amount will be sent in ur account directly, i think in this way u will received after conversion in dirhams............
if you will choose a bank draft option they will post you draft in Canadian Dollars at ur home address.....

Please someone let me know//// Thanks

Waiting ....

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
@ All:

thanks a lot for you answer

i am waiting for college to reply regading refund..... and I can't postpond for Jan 2011 as there is only one intake in the college and that's Sep 2011,,,,, I may try for other,,,, by now I am not sure,,,,

fristly I would like to have my moneny back from college then will thnk again ,,,,,, by now I can't say...

hak_240

Jul 19, 2010
OMAN -MUSCAT
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude
It depends on u.Now i got a solution to your prob.if u apply through an agent he or she could help u or another solution is send the college the letter of refusal writing an application of refund.and if u think they are still not responding CALL THEM seriously it helped me a lot i got my money with in 3-4 days.

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
heartbeat said:
well i was rejected twice with the same reason from Abu Dhabi

i talked to an immigration agent in Pakistan while i was going to apply for 2nd time

he gave me some tips....... :

1. SOP
2. if possible ur passport show some travel history outside of GCC..........
3. u can submit a leave letter from the employer on the letter head of the company they gona give u vacations for ur study period...
4. a confirmation letter from the employer that you will re-join the same company............
5. your family status in GCC like ur parents or ur wife kids (plus point), are they at jobs Huh? attach pics with their job letters.............
6. in case if u married then marriage certificate or ur kid birth certificates if u have.......
7. property docs, business documents, saving certificates, car ownership documents etc either it is owned by ur parents or family members.....

other documents if u have ......well you can read the other thread about these info

well wish u best of luck....dont worry its a minor rejection
thanks heartbeat for the info... +1 for you

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys,

Guessing you all got your response. I am still waiting badly for some response. Really now dont care even if I get rejected. Ill just go ahead with Winter session and do some program related course here in Kuwait by then... But still... Hoping for the best stil.

PS: I got a call from embassy last week asking for my school trancripts again... They said Ill get my response before 7th infact very soon just after I send them my documents. Today finally they received my documents. So expecting some response this week atleast!..

Goodluck all,

Zain