Mar 4, 2020
Hello my study visa got refused twice under sds category. My profile
10th-6.6
12th-66%
bcom-53%(2017)
Ilets-6.5 not less than 6
Work exp- bde- 2018-till date
Course- international business management- 1 year
I got the caips notes which says visa officer notice poor grades in my academics and is not satisfied hence visa refused.
Is there any chance I can get visa and how can I justify my low grades in sop? Or what additional docs i can attach with my file to prove i am a bonified and genuine student . Please I need suggestions which can help me get the visa. Thank you

DineshDina1#

Dec 3, 2019
10th-6.6
12th-66%
bcom-53%(2017)
I got the caips notes which says visa officer notice poor grades in my academics and is not satisfied hence visa refused.
Is there any chance I can get visa and how can I justify my low grades in sop? Or what additional docs i can attach with my file to prove i am a bonified and genuine student . Please I need suggestions which can help me get the visa. Thank you
If you dont please share me when you have applied for notes and ehen u got it? I need exact dates please even i have applied for it

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
10th-6.6
12th-66%
bcom-53%(2017)
You should go back to school in your own country and get better marks. Then you should reapply.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
10th-6.6
12th-66%
bcom-53%(2017)
You should withdraw your application and apply for a school in your home country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But students get visa with 50% as well. I shouldn’t try for third attempt?
You have already tried twice. If nothing has changed I don’t think you can expect another answer. Every case is different. Your IELTS results are also not very strong.

vipul1296

Mar 4, 2020
You have already tried twice. If nothing has changed I don’t think you can expect another answer. Every case is different. Your IELTS results are also not very strong.
I got the caips after my 2nd refusal. I didn’t explain my academics in the sop. So i was thinking explaining more in detail and adding letter of recommendation from college and my previous company.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got the caips after my 2nd refusal. I didn’t explain my academics in the sop. So i was thinking explaining more in detail and adding letter of recommendation from college and my previous company.
Not sure what a letter of recommendation from your college would do. Unless you have significant proof if you suddenly have a reason for your low marks on your 3rd attempt at a study permit there will be questions whether the reasons are truthful. Not sure what a letter from an employer will actually do to help.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Apply in Australia or NewZealand. There is a good chance you will get visa , also give IELTS again , and try to get 7 in all bands.

saichand

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
You should go back to school in your own country and get better marks. Then you should reapply.
sometimes an average student is the one who is not in class and thinking about the good of all mandkind and a solution for his socities problems. Most of the times people who are considerate and enlightened get low grades. I jusst hope immigration canada realizes this and maybe somone who got low grades is thinking about a better society and want to learn things from canada and implement in his country.:)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
sometimes an average student is the one who is not in class and thinking about the good of all mandkind and a solution for his socities problems. Most of the times people who are considerate and enlightened get low grades. I jusst hope immigration canada realizes this and maybe somone who got low grades is thinking about a better society and want to learn things from canada and implement in his country.:)
When applying for a study permit the ability to succeed in the study program is the most important.

saichand

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
I know that but just a hint to the country to consider that and to be successful in the long run, for its own well being .you know very well no one comes to just study.