+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA refused for ICT for an IT comapny

Somya1103

Aug 9, 2022
Hi, I am in the same situation, did anybody figure out what to do?
Hi i did not reapply. Enployer said its a generic refusal when officer is not convinced regarding specialized knowledge. I will prepare my docs again and will think to reapply

Somya1103

Aug 9, 2022
hi - can I know what happened to your case please? I’m now in the same situation and would like to know your outcome.
Hi i did not reapply. Enployer said its a generic refusal when officer is not convinced regarding specialized knowledge. I will prepare my docs again and will think to reapply

Reactions: mandydias

jennyLLL

Feb 15, 2023
Hi, I just received the refusal letter and found the post here. Does anyone have update on their cases? I'm suggested to submit additional docs and ask IRCC to review the application again while submitting a new application. Wondering if anyone has done that before and how long it usually takes. Thanks!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, I just received the refusal letter and found the post here. Does anyone have update on their cases? I'm suggested to submit additional docs and ask IRCC to review the application again while submitting a new application. Wondering if anyone has done that before and how long it usually takes. Thanks!
There is no such thing as IRCC reviewing an application after refusal

You can request for reconsideration if that is what you mean by the above or Re-Apply

Last edited: