Visa refused due to current employment status

mukhtar7678

Jul 20, 2018
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi UAE
Dear Respected Friends,

I hope all who read this post are doing well and we pray for your good health!!

My visa application (Tourists Visa) was refused on the following three grounds. I need support to know what is exactly wrong in my application. I applied on 1st July 2018 and the decision came on 20th July 2018. I applied online.

I am Pakistani national living and working in UAE on managerial posts all along for the last 8 or 9 years totally 12 years. My current salary is around CAD 9,000 and I own many things like I have so many buses but not on my name. I joined this company as General Manager on 4th December 2017 as full time worker. Before this I worked in another company for almost 4 years. I have good bank statement and my company has given me cash cheque to support my trip. I have my wife and five kids in UAE not accompanying me to Canada for this tour. I have traveled Europe, Turkey and some other countries more than ten times in the past 5 years.

My visa was refused on the following 3 grounds

1:- Purpose of visit

( I have a very strong invitation letter even notarized from Canadian citizen who worked with me here in UAE for many years and we are very close friends ).

I have attached my return ticket

I have attached my hotel bookings

I have attached my trip plan

I have clearly mentioned I will return after fifteen days as per the hotel booking and return air ticket . In a good written cover letter I have explained things so well.

2:- Current Employment Status

My current post is General Manager and I have a clear salary certificate from my employer. I also have NOC/ Leave certificate showing that the company allow me to visit Canada and return to my job on specific dates. I also have a power of attorney from my employer for full authorization of the company translated into English showing various responsibilities on me. But I have just completed 7 months in this company. Before this I was in another company getting CAD 6,000 per month for 4 years. In the leave certificate my employer has mentioned annual leave because I have worked 15 months but on the employment visa it is showing 7 months now.

One point; should I show last six months as my employment visa shows that or when I got offer letter from the existing employer and NOC from my previous employer? My salary and offer letter started almost 15 months ago as I worked on the previous visa with NOC from my previous employer. All my salaries are clearly highlighted on my bank statement and even by my employer with complete details in a separate letter “ salary transfer history “

3:- Personal assets and financial situation

I have a very strong bank statement having transactions based on my salary and my income from other sources on continuous basis. My employer has given a clear statement of my salary transfer throughout the last 15 months when I started to be as a full time employee date by date with transfer reference number as per my bank statement.

My travel costs CAD 10,000 and I have shown cash cheques from my employer for CAD 12,000 on my name. Plus CAD 20,000 is available balance apart from my monthly expenses in the bank. I have my two cars cost CAD 30,000. I have 24 buses in the same company as I invested my money here but not on my name. The company has signed a mutual contract with me what I have attached. The contract shows how much per month they pay me. But unfortunately they don’t transfer the income to my account but re- invests. Or they will pay me back after every 6 months.

I have another investment of CAD 100,000 cash in one company recently what I have attached the proof as mutual contract. This is a bus repair workshop. But the business is just one year old only.

I have just opened my own bus rental company on my name and I will transfer all my buses there but it will take about 3 more months . Then I will have to show an audit to show my real assets what will be quite big.

1) Can anyone help me in this regard?

2) Should I go to any agency who can bring out the details of my application?

3) I have heard that http://caipsgcms.com/ can help in bringing the detailed information based on that the Visa Officer refused the case because of now , I don't have an idea what was short in my application.

4) Kindly advise us an authorized agency that can provide urgent services as CAIPSGCMS.COM takes 35 -40 days what I don't have.

I must do it quickly because tourism season is finishing in Canada and later they will refuse my application saying it is cold now there.

Reactions: Sakorn

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hello
Same situation here I have been denied a study visa in Canada because of 4 factors
1. Travel history
2. Current employment status
3. Personal assets and financial status
4. immigration Status

Please anyone who can advise me how to go about this

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Dear Respected Friends,

I hope all who read this post are doing well and we pray for your good health!!

My visa application (Tourists Visa) was refused on the following three grounds. I need support to know what is exactly wrong in my application. I applied on 1st July 2018 and the decision came on 20th July 2018. I applied online.

I am Pakistani national living and working in UAE on managerial posts all along for the last 8 or 9 years totally 12 years. My current salary is around CAD 9,000 and I own many things like I have so many buses but not on my name. I joined this company as General Manager on 4th December 2017 as full time worker. Before this I worked in another company for almost 4 years. I have good bank statement and my company has given me cash cheque to support my trip. I have my wife and five kids in UAE not accompanying me to Canada for this tour. I have traveled Europe, Turkey and some other countries more than ten times in the past 5 years.

My visa was refused on the following 3 grounds

1:- Purpose of visit

( I have a very strong invitation letter even notarized from Canadian citizen who worked with me here in UAE for many years and we are very close friends ).

I have attached my return ticket

I have attached my hotel bookings

I have attached my trip plan

I have clearly mentioned I will return after fifteen days as per the hotel booking and return air ticket . In a good written cover letter I have explained things so well.

2:- Current Employment Status

My current post is General Manager and I have a clear salary certificate from my employer. I also have NOC/ Leave certificate showing that the company allow me to visit Canada and return to my job on specific dates. I also have a power of attorney from my employer for full authorization of the company translated into English showing various responsibilities on me. But I have just completed 7 months in this company. Before this I was in another company getting CAD 6,000 per month for 4 years. In the leave certificate my employer has mentioned annual leave because I have worked 15 months but on the employment visa it is showing 7 months now.

One point; should I show last six months as my employment visa shows that or when I got offer letter from the existing employer and NOC from my previous employer? My salary and offer letter started almost 15 months ago as I worked on the previous visa with NOC from my previous employer. All my salaries are clearly highlighted on my bank statement and even by my employer with complete details in a separate letter “ salary transfer history “

3:- Personal assets and financial situation

I have a very strong bank statement having transactions based on my salary and my income from other sources on continuous basis. My employer has given a clear statement of my salary transfer throughout the last 15 months when I started to be as a full time employee date by date with transfer reference number as per my bank statement.

My travel costs CAD 10,000 and I have shown cash cheques from my employer for CAD 12,000 on my name. Plus CAD 20,000 is available balance apart from my monthly expenses in the bank. I have my two cars cost CAD 30,000. I have 24 buses in the same company as I invested my money here but not on my name. The company has signed a mutual contract with me what I have attached. The contract shows how much per month they pay me. But unfortunately they don’t transfer the income to my account but re- invests. Or they will pay me back after every 6 months.

I have another investment of CAD 100,000 cash in one company recently what I have attached the proof as mutual contract. This is a bus repair workshop. But the business is just one year old only.

I have just opened my own bus rental company on my name and I will transfer all my buses there but it will take about 3 more months . Then I will have to show an audit to show my real assets what will be quite big.

1) Can anyone help me in this regard?

2) Should I go to any agency who can bring out the details of my application?

3) I have heard that http://caipsgcms.com/ can help in bringing the detailed information based on that the Visa Officer refused the case because of now , I don't have an idea what was short in my application.

4) Kindly advise us an authorized agency that can provide urgent services as CAIPSGCMS.COM takes 35 -40 days what I don't have.

I must do it quickly because tourism season is finishing in Canada and later they will refuse my application saying it is cold now there.
Did you reapply and was it approved

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I am thinking of reapplying but not from Dubai again from my home country plus I want to make a strong LOE to back up