+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSED 2ND TIME - WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

arveeskrish

Oct 4, 2014
Ali11 said:
Dear All, I really need your help.

i have been refused by 2nd time with the following Observation:
" Not satisfied Officer that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay" having several fators
1. Purpose of Visit
2. Your Personal Assets and financial Status.

When i have refused 1st time there was just one observation i.e. Purpose of visit.

Why this time two?

I have acceptance letter from University of Regina.
I have attached 6month a/c statement of PKR: 4.00 (M)
I have attached Property documents, Affidavit of Assets, Affidavit Regarding income from Agriculture Land, Affidavit from Father that he bear all expenses during my stay in Canada, Affidavit of Financial Support from father, Affidavit from me that i will leave Canada after my stay & SOP.

But what was the reason of refusal.... i cant be able to identify how could i fulfill this clause of refusal.

Please help i wanna attempt 3rd and last time.
Mr ali11,
By seeing your asset and income of your parents, u seems to be very rich and affluent in the eyes of CIC.
CAD 44000 is more money by showing your living expense, so u dont have any intention to come back to your home country after completing your studies.( by the view of CIC).
you already finished Masters in Maths.then wat course u r going to study..that u dint mentioned.
u didnt mention in your SOP that u will come back after your studies. and mention your current studies linked with your future studies.please provide strong SOP.
these are my point of view so please enquire thoroughly before proceeding 3rd time.
thank you.